Who wins the GF?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
When i say "soft" i am meaning less gang and dominant tackles in the go forward sets.

Did i ever state second man plays are a mind blowing new age theory, it is more about the way you structure, time and apply the lateral second man go forward plays and how you mix them up with skill and varied variety so the pet/stock second man plays have more effect.

You also want to engage the middle enough before the spread to induce the central defenders to keep moving across, otherwise they give up on the play way too early keeping the middle composed with ample time and readiness for the next play.
Mate...I can’t fault your observation at all....in fact...as I read it....exactly how I see it- for right or wrong....just think I explain the same thing in a different way??
Personally, I like your work TC....you probably just have a different science on the game - but a very good 1.

Mate...I can’t fault your observation at all....in fact...as I read it....exactly how I see it- for right or wrong....just think I explain the same thing in a different way??
Personally, I like your work TC....you probably just have a different science on the game - but a very good 1.
I would also instruct the players to give away as many slowing the play the ball penalties or push the boundaries(Refs can get gun shy on the big stage) early on while still fresh and asking certain players to feign injury to create stoppages.(basically a free interchange for the entire team)

Melb are very beatable if the coaching is professional enough to expose them----actually Melb's greatest weakness is their defence over the years when you expose it in the right way.

Do it right and you can rain down points over a short period and get them flustered.

I do expect Melb to win easily as there is too much reliance on Morgan.

My heart says Cowboys, my head says Drizzle. I expect the Cowboys to give a very solid account of themselves as they do the basics very well and to have any chance of beating the drizzle, this is a must. I think that that the difference in the game will be the strike power Melbourne have as the Cowboys inevitably tire. I expect it to be a tight game for about 60 minutes and then the Drizzle will win. However, if the Cowpokes are within range with ten to, do not write them off as they have a pattern of finishing strongly in each final. Shame it is an all Queensland final so to speak but you have to acknowledge that both teams deserve to be there this weekend. I am more interested in the Holden cup game where our young Sea Eagles have a chance to complete a fairy tale of their own and smash our old enemy the Whinging worms!!!

Is this a jokes thread?

1. Crooks last game
2. Smith on eve of 1000 points
3. Runners up last year
4. Good revenue growth in Melbourne.

These are the reasons in reverse order priority.

All the Broncos supporters have jumped on the Cowboys bandwagon, because of this I'd prefer Melbourne to win as I can't stand to see a Broncos fan happy.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11