1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Will Be Our Worst Tonight Against The Tigers

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Cameron, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    a) Brayden (The NRL virgin) Williame
    B) Lewis (Thanx will for the goat pics) Brown
    C) Nathan (thanks Lewis for sharing the goat pics) Green.

It's so close I just can't decide

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,598 / 63
    You're not a glass half full kind of guy ,are you ?

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Normally I am. But I just think those 3 add no value to our side and would be up there with the likes of Jye mullane , Chris Bailey, Adam Hayden and Craig field as the worst manly players I've seen

4. midsteyne

midsteyne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +574 / 12
    I think the big green spot will clash with the tigpies home colours

5. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,598 / 63
    I will reserve judgement until they have more than one game in the maroon and white.Hopefully they all have blinders & we have a great team effort with a convincing win.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    No one! :talking: We'll win by 20 :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  7. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,345 / 56
    Lewis Brown is a decent player.
    Williame - well it is a curse, NSW cup standard but not the worst imo.
    Green - still unproven & wont be suprised to see him look dangerous on the edges tonight.
    Keep in mind with Snake & Buhrer back - Green & Williame to NSW Cup & Brown to the bench.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    I hope your right. But I have a feeling our "coach" will put Jamie behind green and brown

9. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,838 / 103
    We need big games from Cherry and Jamie. They must lead the way, and the others follow.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nightbot

Nightbot Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 2
    Green for me. The old jailbird Gary Winter is better than Green how he was signed I will never know.

11. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,233 / 37
    I honestly don't get what Brown has done to get everyone's knickers in a knot

He didn't do much wrong for me last week and he topped our tackle count. The only thing I can think of is that people were expecting him to be breaking the line at will and setting up tries galore and if that is the case then the problem is with you not Brown

For mine I rate his Round 1 performance about the level of Taupau's but I haven't seen anyone laying in to Marty (nor they should)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Freagle

Freagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +546 / 15
    Geez - what a negative thread! Brown is a Kiwi international, who adds experience and a whole lot of positive attitude. Green is into what, his seventh first grade game, and second as a backrower? And Wiliame was being praised big time during the Auckland Nines, did some great stuff for us, now being bagged again after a couple of dropped balls. Give it time people...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. pjayz

pjayz Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,336 / 51
    ...our death-riding supporters? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. eaglebuzz

eaglebuzz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,023 / 77
    I actually thought Green looked really dangerous during the Dogs game, especially at the start and end. Went missing a lot in the middle of the game though.

15. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,100 / 287
    Tigers fan at work today scoffed at me, and said he has absolutely no concerns about the game tonight - it's a definite win. He said Manly will be 0-5, and the club will give a ultimatum to Barrett about winning his next game, or he is gone.

He then went on to say Barrett is useless (after one game !), that he picked every game last weekend, and that Brooks is back this week, so they should win by plenty.

Come on Manly, rip these arse-holes apart. Walk into work tomorrow with a jump in my step !!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    This thread could sound a tad negative, if someone took it the wrong way. I agree we will have many bad players tonight (obviously) and so trying to guess the three worst ones is a fun and worthwhile exercise.

My tips are Tafua as worst, along with Lyon and Starling. Tafua won't be able to catch the Tiger speedsters, and will drop a bomb. Lyon won't get involved enough and will miss some goals, and Starling will be pushed off at least once by Woods, and will also drop the ball at least once, and give away a penalty, and maybe even get sin-binned.

Gee, this is quite fun!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,739 / 125
    If we were playing Brisbane, Cronulla, NQ or Souffs tonight in the form they're I might be worried.

We'll beat the Tigpies though.

18. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 80
    Gotta get the pack going to give them space to work with.

19. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    I thought this thread was just pointing out that no matter how bad others play the bias against the 3 above means they will be the ones named

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,402 / 130
    We did make a Grand Final in 1997 on the back of a Craig Field field goal vs Chooks in Final.

Just saying.