Who is out there

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Pearce aside, what halves have been mentioned as being available (I will include the off contract [OC] guys because that basically means available until they re-sign)?

I have:
  • Hayne (gross)
  • Elgey (meh)
  • Hingano (unknown quantity)
  • Morgan (OC - doubt it)
  • Austin (OC - injury prone, derro)
  • Brock Lamb (OC - love/hate on here)
  • Keary (OC - doubt he'll leave now)
  • Sezer (OC - can do better)
And our own bunch - Wright, Hastings, Cullen, Croker (maybe - not sure how long he signed for).

What's the back up plan if Pearce doesn't come off then? Internal and use Green's money on forwards? External and go with Frank in second row?

giphy.gif

Pearce is obviously the player we want most by a long way, though as backup we are reportedly going after Kane Kill Me Eldgy

I'm not over concerned about our halves I believe we have sufficient depth with or without MP. if we get MP then thats a bonus. I do believe we need another edge running beaver-like second rower such as Cordoner or Crighton but we can't compete with the rorters for their signatures.

Pearce aside, what halves have been mentioned as being available (I will include the off contract [OC] guys because that basically means available until they re-sign)?

I have:
  • Hayne (gross)
  • Elgey (meh)
  • Morgan (OC - doubt it)
And our own bunch - Wright, Hastings, Cullen, Croker (maybe - not sure how long he signed for).

What's the back up plan if Pearce doesn't come off then? Internal and use Green's money on forwards? External and go with Frank in second row?

giphy.gif
Sezer would be good he hasnt peaked and can kick goals. Lamb is too young and morgan wont leave but hes the best there

Out of all the halves presently at Manly quality wise, I'd go:

01. DCE
02. Jackson Hastings
03. Luke Metcalf
04. Tom Wright
05. Cameron Cullen
06. Lachlan Croker

What criteria did you base that on mate?

Based on mostly physical attributes, development and experience I would have thought;
1. DCE
2. Jackson Hastings
3. Lachlan Croker
4. Cameron Cullen
5. Tom Wright
6. Luke Metcalf

I have:
  • Hayne (gross)
  • Elgey (meh)
  • Morgan (OC - doubt it)

giphy.gif
I'll see your Elgey (meh), and raise you Elgey (no f@cking way!).:eek:

Austin- Derro....lol@:D

Having a good "fight" on FB tonight with these nitwits who think that we won't get Pearce and that Tom Wright will be our 5/8 next year.....

Even have one clown trying to tell me Hastings has gone to the Storm :rofl::rofl:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8