What's the go with the under 20's?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Had their 6th straight loss last night but the amazing stat for me is they are conceding 46 points every game.

Do they know they are playing tackle and not touch?

Its not good is it obviously these guys are not up to standard maybe we should pull out of NYC.

The Coach is not up to it IMO.

Manly have to seriously look at the NYC as it sets a huge negative vibe before all the matches that follow.

The 78-10 at Cronulla was the worst I had to sit through.

Absolutely no leaders in that Team who can read the Play ;(

I know its not a real excuse, but they have had a lot of players in the NRL covering or injuries. I think the 1st game the played really well with a full team against the warriors. Still, some of the scores against them are shocking.

I hope the Independent Commission can work out a way to return the Reserve Grade to be the curtin-raiser to the first grade, and relegate the Under 20s to the earliest match.
Watching the 20s last night was demoralising. Imagine how the players feel getting flogged in front of a big crowd.
I also want to see guys who will be next in line for the first grade, like the four 'new' faces last night, and keep tabs on guys like Rose and Oldfield.

The Who said:
I hope the Independent Commission can work out a way to return the Reserve Grade to be the curtin-raiser to the first grade, and relegate the Under 20s to the earliest match.
Watching the 20s last night was demoralising. Imagine how the players feel getting flogged in front of a big crowd.
I also want to see guys who will be next in line for the first grade, like the four 'new' faces last night, and keep tabs on guys like Rose and Oldfield.

Why not just go down to brookie on a saturday arvo at 3pm and watch nsw yourself.

Boats & Hoes said:
The Who said:

Why not just go down to brookie on a saturday arvo at 3pm and watch nsw yourself.
Must be very hard for some of these players who have had a lot of first grade experience to play in front of 200-300 spectators.

The Who said:

I liked the days of having all 3 grades playing on the same day. I will be down early on Sat to watch all 3. Cant wait

dowdz said:
I know its not a real excuse, but they have had a lot of players in the NRL covering or injuries. I think the 1st game the played really well with a full team against the warriors. Still, some of the scores against them are shocking.

They have not had 1 player pulled up to either NRL or NSW cup in any game.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
dowdz said:

Thanks Ernie. I thought with all the cup players missing, that some of the 20's might of been playing in the cup. Well back to the drawing board.

Few injuries though.
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
dowdz said:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8