whatever happened to Greg choice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Biscuits

Reserve Grader
came out hard after we lost to the storm claiming we didnt have the quality or depth (especially at prop) to challenge for anything bar the spoon. He then vanished for a couple of weeks till we got rolled by a souths team that played superbly and then jumped back in claiming we had nothing. Havent heard from him since. like to know his opinion of how we went tonight without arguably our top prop out of the team.

Loses can bring out the worst in us. I know some supporters always have the glass half full view of things but I don't even the most optimistic of us, would have had us playing the type of footy we are at present.

Probably wears his heart on his sleeve, much like Ryan, another who has gone missing in action.
Ryan did congratulate the taxi driver on his sponsorship deal though.

Funny how the negative nancy's are in hiding....but don't worry they'll be back, at some stage we'll get a loss and it will be like the sky is falling.

I did see someone cowering behind the advertising truck BE, maybe it was him, looked about 15 with pimples

ManlyBacker said:
I know Greg and he is an absolute die-hard. I'm sure he is enjoying the wins as much as any of us.

Is this a gee up MB ?

Was sure that he was a troll from another club, no Manly fan could be that stupid

I was one who was less than optimistic at the start of the season. DCE was an unknown, I too felt we were weak in the props (and I still do), but I'm delighted to be proven wrong and have given myself an upercut as well as a 1 week silvertails suspension earlier in the season when we beat the Chooks and I said we would get flogged.

Sometimes it's great to be wrong.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Funny how the negative nancy's are in hiding....but don't worry they'll be back, at some stage we'll get a loss and it will be like the sky is falling.

I know exactly what you mean Mark. The usual suspects are very quite and only post to put **** on the CEO or post when there's a few losses, they have been silenced. We all know who they are through their absence.

swoop said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I know exactly what you mean Mark. The usual suspects are very quite and only post to put s**t on the CEO or post when there's a few losses, they have been silenced. We all know who they are through their absence.

They ARE very silent.

But not a lot to complaain about is there,

Running second in the comp......tick

The most outstanding set of halves in the comp, and it can only get better....tick

Bright new CEO (we hope) starting soon.....tick

New major sponsor about to be announced....tick

I'll never forget (nor do I want to go back there) the two weeks before kick off, bugger me that was about as bad as it could get.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8