What was worst?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

The no try call?
The teams poor effort?
Thaiday skinning Lyon?
I can't believe that this is what Manly is dishing up as a thanks to the fans.
Tonight Manly looked tired,seemed to have no game plan running around like headless chooks and looked totally disjointed and lethargic. I guess tackling yourself to a standstill can do that to a team.
Is it time to question the coaching or are we happy with the 5 day turnaround excuses and this effort?
Don't know if questioning the coach's credentials and ability is the right thing to do right now I'd be more inclined to question the team and the effort they dish up, after all the coach does not miss or fall off tackles.
The coach does not make dud decisions or allow players to run through the middle of the ruck. The coach however is responsible for the game plan.
Is our game plan evident, if it is does it look competitive and when was it very evident this season?

Should we blind our woes with the injury crises excuse? Well Broncos had a few players injured out tonight as well, why then were they playing so good?
I for one feel that we need to have the better players in the best possible positions to enhance the team dynamics.
Playing a classy centre in the halves or not playing an ageing centre in the halves is a burning question as by many. It might not be the answer in this instance however it might be worth a go. Is Starling a better choice than Lussick or Bleary a preferred choice than Tred?
So many questions when things are looking glum.
Don't know if Snake would've made difference tonight, however a change must come. Manly needs to stand up and accept that we are just not top 8 material right now. Will we be? Yes i think we ca, however we need to improve in our desire, effort and game management department.
The softer draw in the last 12 games should be better for our run home. So let's stay confident in oud team and cheer again next week
Go Manly

20-0 down and a fresh player,Symonds,sits on the bench.Barrett was apparently an attacking guru,but it was chalk and cheese between each sides attack tonight.Not going to be critical on Barrett because he always going to accept a 1st grade job but Fulton I will howl down

The no try call?
The teams poor effort?
Thaiday skinning Lyon?
I can't believe that this is what Manly is dishing up as a thanks to the fans.
Tonight Manly looked tired,seemed to have no game plan running around like headless chooks and looked totally disjointed and lethargic. I guess tackling yourself to a standstill can do that to a team.
Is it time to question the coaching or are we happy with the 5 day turnaround excuses and this effort?
Don't know if questioning the coach's credentials and ability is the right thing to do right now I'd be more inclined to question the team and the effort they dish up, after all the coach does not miss or fall off tackles.
The coach does not make dud decisions or allow players to run through the middle of the ruck. The coach however is responsible for the game plan.
Is our game plan evident, if it is does it look competitive and when was it very evident this season?

Should we blind our woes with the injury crises excuse? Well Broncos had a few players injured out tonight as well, why then were they playing so good?
I for one feel that we need to have the better players in the best possible positions to enhance the team dynamics.
Playing a classy centre in the halves or not playing an ageing centre in the halves is a burning question as by many. It might not be the answer in this instance however it might be worth a go. Is Starling a better choice than Lussick or Bleary a preferred choice than Tred?
So many questions when things are looking glum.
Don't know if Snake would've made difference tonight, however a change must come. Manly needs to stand up and accept that we are just not top 8 material right now. Will we be? Yes i think we ca, however we need to improve in our desire, effort and game management department.
The softer draw in the last 12 games should be better for our run home. So let's stay confident in oud team and cheer again next week
Go Manly
Lussick was one of our better forwards tonight!

Our starts are killing us. Always on the back foot. We have less possession do too many extra tackles and have no intent to start games. We lack the troops have a team that is still not clicking and barret making stupid team selections and not getting the coaching right at this stage. For mine we need a decent organsing half a center who can defend and a couple of young angry promising forwards. Hope snake can make a full recovery as tom t is not ready defensively yet

If someone who was there, doesn't make a joke about the hot dogs I'll be very bemused!

I know he wasn't great against the Cows, but how did T-Red go from being a starter in our back row and 18th man for City (admittedly after a few had pulled out of the squad) to be sitting on the bench behind Blake Leary?

I'd rather have seen T-Red starting with Ferris on the bench than Leary in first grade.

Part of the successful Manly blueprint was the aggressive defence in the opening 10 minutes.
The coaching is still up for debate....but where are those angry pills Manly had pre game, that had players breathing fire early on...almost gentle men's defence in those opening exchanges, where as a fan...I almost hope the opposition attack shifts right so Matai can belt someone & set the mood for the forwards.
The attack is predictable, flat & seems to lack faith in supporting each other.
Maybe these 2 extreme games against Cows & Brisbane were a good thing , as they are 3 classes above Cronulla & Melbourne who are 2 classes above the rest...making coming games actually a little easier.

Our starts are killing us. Always on the back foot. We have less possession do too many extra tackles and have no intent to start games. We lack the troops have a team that is still not clicking and barret making stupid team selections and not getting the coaching right at this stage. For mine we need a decent organsing half a center who can defend and a couple of young angry promising forwards. Hope snake can make a full recovery as tom t is not ready defensively yet
Too true-trouble is that every game we play is the same! Under pressure from the get go and never really in the game

Seems to be no pattern in attack and structure.
Attacking kicks are very poor with no pressure on receiver.
Plus the wrong refs calls seems then to give a massive advantage to opposition.
Horse head treated Manly captain and players with no respect.
Just about every try goes upstairs. Surely they could have had a look at that obstruction?
Refs body language worried me when gets JT for a play the ball and not Broncos.

I thought Nate Myles tried hard as did Leary, Lussick and Lawrence were our best forwards closely followed by Tapaou and Jake T Parcell seems to be looking for leadership should have more of a go himself ..... I honestly think our attack was better when DCE was out and Api played !!!
we are lacking leadership in attack & defence

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8