What Warriors do you rate??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
This Johnson kid is freakish & super dangerous with the ball.
Big bopper Matelino is a young bull.
Locke pops up all over the place & that Maloney is 1 of the most improved players imo.
The beast can be cold but when on red HOT!!
Inu back 2 near best also a worry, particularly off the bomb.
Obviously Des will have the Manly players prepared for anything but who do you rate as danger players from NZ??

The warriors are probably the one team that Manly have the best record against in recent times.

MK Eagle said:
This Johnson kid is freakish & super dangerous with the ball.
Big bopper Matelino is a young bull.
Locke pops up all over the place & that Maloney is 1 of the most improved players imo.
The beast can be cold but when on red HOT!!
Inu back 2 near best also a worry, particularly off the bomb.
Obviously Des will have the Manly players prepared for anything but who do you rate as danger players from NZ??
They are playing well and have me very very nervous, Johnson and Locke are the worry

Maloney and the beast. I rate their whole forward pack. The good thing is we have a great record against them.

bones said:
The warriors are probably the one team that Manly have the best record against in recent times.

Thats true Bones but i thought the same against Ncastle in 07 & Bdogs in 05. Can understand your confidence though, this Manly team seems to have peaked perfectly.

They are capable of anything. Several individual dangermen, probably Maloney the most consistent of them. On any given day Locke, the Beast, Inu, Mateo, Johnson, can all break open a match. The forwards and bench are tremendous, it will be a cracking match.

Their props are great
Amazing halves
And Mateo, Manu and Inu provide the x factor.

The will push us the whole way. No one expect a 40 nil like score.

I'm confident that wel do a job on the warriors. The glaring weakness IMO is their edge of Inu and Manu. Storm threw nothing at them, and at times in 1st half the tigers looked like putting on a big score. Also young Locke gas got a few errors in his game.
Our backline should find them out especially with Gifty back on the same side as killer. Don't think Inu will cope to well with them, he's very suspect in defence.
Apart from a whole heap of bad luck I can't see us getting beat.

They are a strong side but a little inexperienced. We should find some room attacking Lewis Brown if he plays centre. I hope Lyon is against him, he will cause him some issues. I must say I love watching them play, just wont next Sunday!!!!

Without wishing to sound cocky because I do rate them as some threat, however I thought the Warriors played their GF last night. Similar to Brisbane last week, when they chaired Lockyer off the field.

Compare the Warriors highly emotive reaction in beating Melbourne to the Manly players forming a huddle after defeating Brisbane - as if to say 'it's not over yet, let's concentrate now on the next 80 minutes of football.'

Gus was also on the money, when he said the Warriors will find the ttravelling back and forth across the Tasman disruptive as well.

Luck and Mannering have huge hearts, not blessed with ability, but they are club champions.

Locke is going great guns and Maloney is going to be a future star. Mateo can cause some headaches with his offloads and Inu looks to be hitting some form playing in the centres.

Should be a great day here in Tokyo, 1 of my mates is a die-hard warriors fan and loves a beer or 10 to boot.

Go the Mighty Eagles

Their quick little men around the ruck are the danger. Johnson, Maloney, Locke, Heremia and Hohaia. They thrive on second phase ball and dummy half darts and inside balls back through ruck. Markers and A defenders need to be on their toes and never relax for a second. Mateo is one of the most dangerous players in the NRL on his day. Luckily for us he is a confidence player, so if we start well and put a couple of tries on he will drop the head and go missing. Inu doesn't worry me, Matai will sort him out, once he is on the end of one of Stevie's specials he will be looking all game.

Manly have to hold their line as the Warriors,being young, ad lib. We just have to stifle the ball. Get ahead and stay there as they are emotiomal.
Show no Mercy :p

Manly have relaxed when they get a big lead this year -no,no,no

HappilyManly said:
Manly have to hold their line as the Warriors,being young, ad lib. We just have to stifle the ball. Get ahead and stay there as they are emotiomal.
Show no Mercy :p

Manly have relaxed when they get a big lead this year -no,no,no

Stop the offloads, plain and simple. The only time we look a little bit shakey is when teams gets some second phase play against us.

Warriors will crumble if we have fast play the balls that's the only time the storm was on the better side of them. Our fitness in the back half of the game, also DCE, Bruer and matais runs will catch the tired forwards out and our explosive backs will finish them off
DES will have the game to beat them I'm very confident.

I rate a lot of the Warriors.

Maloney is playing out of his skin at the moment.

Johnston is going to be a star.

Mateo only had to leave the squeels to realise his potential.

Rapira, Mannering,Lillyman and co all played great the other night.

The Beast can do anything when his mind is on the job.

In saying all that, I still think for consistency our blokes are better man for man, but anyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park- You are kidding Yourself.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8