What to do with Ben Barba

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Talk around that Broncos are going to give the dogs $300K for releasing Barba to them. Then pay him $700K which is just being held to ransom by Orr and Barba. Barba has said that he is moving to Bris because of family so he really has no choice to play for Bris or Titans so why don't Bris and Titans agree to both offer him greatly reduced contracts like $250K, if they could agree not to go behind each others backs what could Barba do but take the offer or go play somewhere else and be miles from his family? Make a complete ass of himself. Brisbane win and then Dogs lose, Barba loses and I'm happy. It might also send a message to all the other contract breakers out there.

Brisbane can afford to pay 'the earth' for Barba and Milford. It's sickening that they have such an advantage over every other club. They are one team in a major city; they are on TV every Friday night; they have sponsors falling over themselves because there is no other option...
The NRL must hate that Brisbane are doing so poorly this season. They want them in the finals every year.

so what if the dogs lose out, they put him on a pedestal, they covered up all his indiscretions and oh what a surprise it all back fired on them. my heart bleeds not

My main point is Brisbane are silly to pay big money for him, whats he going to do move to Melbourne? He has laid his cards on the table with the Brisbane thing so why pay him Top Dollar?

The Who said:
Brisbane can afford to pay 'the earth' for Barba and Milford. It's sickening that they have such an advantage over every other club. They are one team in a major city; they are on TV every Friday night; they have sponsors falling over themselves because there is no other option...
The NRL must hate that Brisbane are doing so poorly this season. They want them in the finals every year.
I extremely dislike the Broncos club, not the players (with exceptions) and their relationship with the media. I remember reading in the George Piggins book that the whole Super League idea began in a Broncos boardroom.
I have never forgotten that and the impact it had on Manly.
That's why, for me, they're up there with the storm and dogs on my, want to Steve Matai tackle, list.

Lets see...what to do with Ben Barba?
Use him for a toilet brush.
Stick him in the garden so the dogs got something to piss on.
A suppository for an elephant.
A lure while shark fishing......

Tell him to go to Super rugby. That's where he belongs in that popgun sport.

Didn't he walk out on his family and take up with another women? Why would the Dogs let him go to be closer to a family he left?

Brisbane is going to be culpable in this debacle by enticing him; let them pay overs for the numbskull.

He's a hotdog, let the Broncos pay a tonne for him and still miss the 8. And let the bulldogs lose their marquee player....life is good.

Has anyone considered that Barba's ex is moving to Brisbane to try and get away from him? No inside knowledge there, just asking a logical question.

And I agree, why should the Broncos or Titans pay top dollar for the hot dog? He wants to go home that bad, offer him the league minimum and see how fast he wants to move back to Qld then.....

Not that I care where he ends up though, so long as its not Manly who have to put up with the BS that comes with him. Besides, as a fullback I'd rather Snake any day.

manlyfan76 said:
My main point is Brisbane are silly to pay big money for him, whats he going to do move to Melbourne? He has laid his cards on the table with the Brisbane thing so why pay him Top Dollar?

Perhaps the family reason is really just a very convenient excuse. If he had some secret deal with, say, Warriors, then his family may have moved to NZ instead.

I don't doubt there is more to this. He could also play some other code as well.

HappilyManly said:
So how much are the Broncos paying to relocate the EBC and the Floozy he Instagrammed as being the love of his life? :cool:
That is so romantic, I'm all choked up.
Does his Floozy feel the same way?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4