What poor defence??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hmm win a game with 38 (it is 57 now btw) missed tackles letting in 6 points or lose a game with 24 missed tackles letting in 26 points.

One thinks defence is more than missed tackles

Many misses were on sideways or backeards running cowboys on kick returns. A couple of misses registered each time but no forward progress by the opposition. Check online how often Bowen and the wingers run across field on kick returns. The line break stat is more important.

Many misses were on sideways or backeards running cowboys on kick returns. A couple of misses registered each time but no forward progress by the opposition. Check online how often Bowen and the wingers run across field on kick returns. The line break stat is more important.

jbb/james said:
ahh Debate, To debate it takes all types of opinions . Mine seems to have upset you. Sorry G, it was not my intention, but i dont think i have leveled this directly at you, so you must have felt , my opinion, however i have chosen to express it, is conflicting in some way, judging your reaction

There are heaps of comments that have suggested the effort wasnt good enough, in qute a few threads. Im not going to bitch and moan in them all, I just chose this one as I was agreeing with the original sentiment of the post. Its the glass half full v half empty chestnut probably

Look i debate my way, with my style, or lack of it. Its just me. You know me, delusional maybe, but im happy with my glass half full attitude. Next time our paths cross ill buy you half a beer and we can discuss theories on how to win a game missing 38 tackles, and how that can also be a massive positive

Ok James, your opinion it is. So are you saying that it is your opinion that someone on this Forum is saying that wasn't a good win. That is what I take issue with. I respect your opinion and that of every poster here, but what I take issue with is wild statements such as "people calling that win not good enough." As with most debates I challenge you to show me a quote from this Forum where it has been stated so.

Like I said before, just because some of us are expressing concerns about our defence does not in any way contradict a view that it was a good win. I am sick to death of any discussion about the teams performance being howled down with false statements, unless we are mindlessly gushing.

jbb/james said:
ahh Debate, To debate it takes all types of opinions . Mine seems to have upset you. Sorry G, it was not my intention, but i dont think i have leveled this directly at you, so you must have felt , my opinion, however i have chosen to express it, is conflicting in some way, judging your reaction

There are heaps of comments that have suggested the effort wasnt good enough, in qute a few threads. Im not going to bitch and moan in them all, I just chose this one as I was agreeing with the original sentiment of the post. Its the glass half full v half empty chestnut probably

Look i debate my way, with my style, or lack of it. Its just me. You know me, delusional maybe, but im happy with my glass half full attitude. Next time our paths cross ill buy you half a beer and we can discuss theories on how to win a game missing 38 tackles, and how that can also be a massive positive

Ok James, your opinion it is. So are you saying that it is your opinion that someone on this Forum is saying that wasn't a good win. That is what I take issue with. I respect your opinion and that of every poster here, but what I take issue with is wild statements such as "people calling that win not good enough." As with most debates I challenge you to show me a quote from this Forum where it has been stated so.

Like I said before, just because some of us are expressing concerns about our defence does not in any way contradict a view that it was a good win. I am sick to death of any discussion about the teams performance being howled down with false statements, unless we are mindlessly gushing.

Ralphie said:
jbb/james said:

Yes its my opinion, Just as your sick of "discussion being howled down" is yours. But if you feel you need to make a stand against the gushers, you do your thing .I'm cool with that, I'm cool with the fact your sick of my wild statements.There is an ignore button, knock yourself out with it. I'll still enjoy the beer with you but don't expect me to change, Im not trying to conform to be a ralphie approved poster. It takes all types.

I really dont see why what i have said should stop you from expressing yourself or adding anything

Ralphie said:
jbb/james said:

Yes its my opinion, Just as your sick of "discussion being howled down" is yours. But if you feel you need to make a stand against the gushers, you do your thing .I'm cool with that, I'm cool with the fact your sick of my wild statements.There is an ignore button, knock yourself out with it. I'll still enjoy the beer with you but don't expect me to change, Im not trying to conform to be a ralphie approved poster. It takes all types.

I really dont see why what i have said should stop you from expressing yourself or adding anything

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8