1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did Lussick do ?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Over at that other forum they are calling Darcy a grub and dog
    What is he is alledgedly supposed to have done ?
    I haven't seen the replay and only saw the fight On a grainy YouTube clip

2. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    In the sideline blue he come running in and you can see him standing there giving Blair a few. Isn't a good look

3. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    That's true kiwi but in the first fight Blair was throwing uppers at lussick when he was unable to defend himself

4. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Doesnt matter he still came running in......4 weeks

5. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Oh is that all, the uppercuts are more of a dog act imo

6. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +947 / 80
    Correct sheik blair did throw the first uppercut even sterlo made an issue of it.

7. eagle-rock08

eagle-rock08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    Passion boys there is now finally passion in our game again.

Lussick onl;y retaliated to an elbow from a Melbourne player that started the whole thing. Thas is what he did. He said f u and hit back.

8. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    Mr beagle when was the last time someone got 4 weeks for that. Stop stirring the pot you idiot

9. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +827 / 10
    Newspaprs this morning all saying Hinchcliffe elbow that started this mess was accident. Accident. Yeah right.

10. eagle-rock08

eagle-rock08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    Was that a Melbourne based paper?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Biscuits

Biscuits Active Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    What did Lussick do. He captured my heart is what he did. I havent been overly impressed by him till last night. Thats not to say he has disappointed me though. His performances struck me as simply a young bloke trying to find his way in the top grade and to work out where he fits in a great pack. Last night he decided he was going to be the lead dog in his pack. He needs to temper his agression with a bit more maturity though. He really shouldnt have responded to the elbow and he shouldnt have run into the stewart-blair fight. Every other part of he game reeked of controlled aggressive football and i now have a new favourite.

12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    He became the beastly king beast of the beasts is what he did. Not one of those purple skirts wanted a piece of him after he blew up their pack in the opening exchanges.

Fully Lussick bro.

• Like Like x 1
  13. chris_niko

chris_niko Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    my new favourite player.

copped an initial dog shot off blair and when he got the chance in the 2nd melee, he got blair back with 2 of his own

14. quinny

quinny Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Biscuits has nailed it. He was fantastic last night-exactly what we needed. He stood up and put his body on the line.

15. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    He was pumped last night, blood pouring his mouth all night and kept running like a man possessed.

16. voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 9
    Made about 20000 people develop a crush on him, loved it.

17. quinny

quinny Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Hinchcliffe aimed up first to throw a punch-loads of players run in and jumper grab (inc G Stewart) then Blair throws a DOG SHOT uppercut...From here is where the violence escalates, clearly. Manly say, f... this once GS is sin binned, and what has boiled up in some of our boys over the last couple of years is unleashed. Blair busted Darcy's face with that dog shot make no mistake. Glen sought about some retribution, he would have seen it on the reply. Once baited by the dog Blair-it was a no-brainer for Glen. Good on him...stupid yes, but I will respect him alongside Eadie, Randall, Krillich and the like for doing so. Fu.. the NRL

18. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Made me love him more, this pack hasn't shown this kind of aggresion without teddy, this kid is the new teddy

19. Joey

Joey Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    With all this new found love and to make it last before he drops the ball or something in the next game (whenever that may be) and we call him out on it, I propose we erect a Lussick statue outside Brookvale immediately.

20. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Indeed the dirty prick was up to his vagina in **** from the moment he came on the field.