What area do you live in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is just an idea but it would great to display banner for the boys wishing support from the various locations across Australia and the globe for those who cannot attend our games. We could state a message of support and list Silvertails user names/locations.
Worded properly this could be a unique show of support for our team.
Maybe something to do for next year.

niccipops said:
This is just an idea but it would great to display banner for the boys wishing support from the various locations across Australia and the globe for those who cannot attend our games. We could state a message of support and list Silvertails user names/locations.
Great idea, it would have to be a big banner though.

Grew up in Berowra, lived in Armidale( heaps of Manly fans there) now live in Geelong..still trying hard to get up for friday.

Moondog said:
niccipops said:
Great idea, it would have to be a big banner though.

+1 great idea. Don't need much space to write GE! ;):p:cool::angel:

Napper said:
With all the talk of Manly fans not travelling etc... Just interested to see how many on here are actually from the Northern beaches.

I'm from Kogarah/st george area.

since this is your thread, you have a job to do is match up all the people that are near each other LOL

ALinda said:
Stevo said:
Old Bar Beach. Mid north coast

North Narrabeen and feel privileged to be able to attend all our Brookie games.

I regularly visit Old Bar and was there last weekend. Watched the Manly vs Titans game at Club Old Bar - think I was the only Manly supporter there!

Yeah i watched it at home that weekend. Usually up there for a Manly game. How good is the club for such a little town?

Napper said:
I've counted over 10 from stgeorge/shire.

Any of you seen a 4wd decked out in Manly plates and flags, stickers etc?

Or are you here?

I work in Sutherland, drive a silver 4WD with plates, stickers etc but somebody's nicked my bullbar-mounted flag!

ManlyBacker said:
Phantar said:
Laurieton, we had a great holiday at Camden Haven (stayed in North Haven) in 1975! is the old cinema still there?
Yes Phantar, still the best cinema in the area by a long way.
Great! we were scouting the area the year before and spent the GF weekend at a caravan park in Laurieton. On the road over to Nth Haven I think. Went and saw You Only Live Twice and From Russia with Love on a double bill.

I live in Mildura in Victoria. Im trying to convert them all from AFL by flying 2 flags on my car and wearing my jersey everywhere.

yokahontas said:
Napper said:
I've counted over 10 from stgeorge/shire.

Any of you seen a 4wd decked out in Manly plates and flags, stickers etc?

Or are you here?

I work in Sutherland, drive a silver 4WD with plates, stickers etc but somebody's nicked my bullbar-mounted flag!

Arseholes. Ever Drive through the St George area

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8