1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a Contrast

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ralphie, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    Week 1: Against Manly the filthy purple scum play poorly all game and ride home in the 2nd half on a wave of penalties and win by one point. The scum are hailed as geniuses who can win at will.

Week 2: Against Penrith the filthy purple scum play poorly all game and ride home in the 2nd half on a wave of penalties and win by one point. The scum are hailed as geniuses who can win at will.

Week 3: Against Parra Manly play poorly all game and win on the bell with a well constructed try taking the game with a clear 4 point margin. We "got out of gaol" and "we got lucky" and "the refereeing got us home" says the media.

Spot the difference.

The media love affair with the filthy cheating purple scum makes me want to throw up.

• Like Like x 10
  2. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    We will never get praise for anything we do.

Melbourne Drizzle = News Limited = Super League = Unlimited love from the news limited media.

Manly = ARL = Hated by anything news limited.

The drizzle have the pinkies in their pockets and have done for many years.

3. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Like your views on this Ralphie, can't stand those mongrels

In a bit of a bind at the moment though, getting to know someone and the chat turned to NRL, she informed me she is a Storm fan, and loves Billy Slater. The girl is ok, but I don't think she will be hearing from me again after those disgusting revelations

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    Run Kiwi, no woman is worth that!!!:p

• Like Like x 4
  5. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    Especially if she lifts her knee when contesting the high ball.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I was concerned about a kick in the head but you raise a very good point !!

7. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,341 / 111
    Does she play 9?
    I joke I joke. So how is Lotti.

8. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,621 / 113
    How about a little respect ppl. The storm are Perfect. They are just so frigging good. They have respect for possession of the pill. They don't hit and hope like we have been. Under pressure they stay composed with Cam calming everything down. Compare that to Jamie causing anxiety amongst the team getting a little angry with the ref. One question thou. With 20 odd rounds to go. Which team has got more improvement in them? Us or Them? I can't wait till we beat the s**t out of em in the finals this year.

• Like Like x 1