What a carve up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Am just about ready to toss this game in after 15, Hayne and co are on a mission to destroy us

Penalties 4-0, technically Marshall was offside within the 10m for the try.

Watmough off the mark = penalty against us. Fair enough if ****ing Galloway didn't do the same a few mins later and we get done for it !!
Not to mention Tuqiri pulling down Stewart to earn a penalty

Needed to get that rant off my chest haha. Rodney just in, jam that up ya arse hayne

Our kicking game is costing us, how many kicks have to do dead?

I'm ****ing red hot at the moment after that Matai incident, what a dead set ****ing joke the whole thing was. Good on him for getting into Farah for being a little ****ing canine that lies down for a penalty

I might have to go and apologize to the neighbours after this one

This is a ****ing joke, Matai should drop Hayne after the match, Hayne is setting up the win for them now with penalty after penalty

3xy81okQ.gif

The 3 penalties back to back in the 2nd half were all jokes. The ref should have just marched them down field and awarded a try.

I wanted to kill Hayne and most of the Tigers during that game. 
But winning makes up for the bloodlust.

Good win!  Reasons for us winning and posting lots of points:
1: LYON - he is brilliant.  We need him or we won't win a comp/game.  He's good for chasing bombs, scoring tries and goals, defence and LEADING the team.

2: Bailey - only went on in the last 10.  Says enough right, we put on 38!

That was good, everyone put in today.  T Rex and Robbo both had good runs, good work from Kite especially he's going back to GF 08 form.

Now, back to my assignment

I was out on a bushwalk so I didn't see the game. But just read the reports and saw the stats. Decent win against a top 5 team, we might just have a chance for the premiership. Well done Eagles. But whats with the errors and conceded penalties?

Half of the penalties were a joke mate, they would so the same thing and nothing was done

I feared Matai was going to let loose on the ref again in the 2nd half when he was stripped by an offisde marker

The emotion in that game was real and I was riding it.

Matai - Club Legend. Loved what he did to Farah. And what about when he upended Lote one on one.

Tigers. 9-4 penalty count in their favour. Set up for the win and they got towelled. **** off pretenders.

Tigers players stand around in the ruck all the time.  What was Choc supposed to do, play the ball out of Galloway's arrse?  Their penalties were soft.  And Marshall was inside the ten.  Benefit of the doubt my ring.  I can't see how they can justify giving that.  Dead set, the refereeing was poor again!!!  We win anyway, so stick that Hayne you idiot.

Blocker on the radio said the first try shouldn't have been awarded and he also said the Matai incident had nothing in it. That is how bad both decisions were.

Yeah the first try had Marshall offside, I was yelling it at the TV , until my mates agreed (probably to shut me up) but certainly looked offside

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8