Well done NRL and Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
A week for brett and Foz is fair enough.

I'll let you tell junior wombat on Sunday that it's fair enough that foz is out:angel:...mate she is not happy...bloody scary to be honest.:s

wombatgc said:
Cambo said:
A week for brett and Foz is fair enough.

I'll let you tell junior wombat on Sunday that it's fair enough that foz is out:angel:...mate she is not happy...bloody scary to be honest.:s

And I'm with her, too. Perhaps not for the same reasons but Foz is a cleanskin and did notrhing but try to break up the melee. I hate that term... it's so GayFL.

Foz should fight the grading.

I'm excited at the prospect of seeing some of the young guys coming through. We have a MINIMUM of three games left, so Lussick may be back yet.

I'm with Cambo. Gallop couldn't win today, and he went as close as possible to doing it.

Good job in my opinion. I also reckon they will take some key learnings out of it, like, one player having completely left before sending another.

Copa Eagle said:
Lets lick our wounds and move on ! Glenn wont be playing for the rest of this year, we have the players to be able to make it through the finals and win the GF, its a terrible shame but thats the good thing about this year, our depth is awesome.

We definitely need to move on from this. Manly have great depth and if our playmakers only miss a week the so be it. We won't have Wolfie or Gift but I think we have enough depth to give this years premiership a shake. This sitiuation can either bond the team or detroyed their confidence. I'm hopeful the team will have more resolve and try to shove it down Gallop's throat. How good would it be if we win the premiership despite the adversity.

god i hope its a manly storm grand final

Lussick only threw punches because Blair used his head as a punching bag while he was held back in the first fight. Who wouldnt get revenge for that? I'd fight it and use that as a defence.
Brett was the worst offender from Manly IMO but I believe got a lighter than expected charge because of what happened two years ago. The NRL won't admit they got it wrong back then but they would know they did.
Foran should not have been charged. Blair is the only Storm player who should have been charged.
Glenn Stewart should never have been sin binned in the first place so what ensued would never have happened if the referees got it right in the first place.

Bones, you are so right. The stupidity of the refs caused this whole thing. Separate the fighters, blow the whistle and get on with the game. Grandstanding by those idiots in the middle caused the whole thing to escalate. Jamie would have kicked the goal and play resumed with a kick off. The refs have blown so many games this year through grandstanding.

Daniel said:
Me too. In a weird way I suddenly dislike Storm less than I did before. I want us to smash them again, but if we don't make it for some reason I would prefer Storm to win than Brisbane, Illawarra, or Wests. I can't explain it, before friday they were my most disliked rival. Maybe its because we bashed them, and because they are also always getting hammered by the games hierarchy (but of course, they deserve it).

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Daniel said:
Me too. In a weird way I suddenly dislike Storm less than I did before. I want us to smash them again, but if we don't make it for some reason I would prefer Storm to win than Brisbane, Illawarra, or Wests. I can't explain it, before friday they were my most disliked rival. Maybe its because we bashed them, and because they are also always getting hammered by the games hierarchy (but of course, they deserve it).

Oh dear. Lotti's back. :)

Daniel said:

Dan, we might be fielding an under 20's side for the first few rounds next year if it is.

Personally I thought it was dealt with on the field and should have been left that way.

Fair enough Gifty and the Grub Blair being suspended a week and both clubs being fined, it should have just been left there and a general warning to all clubs if it occurs again each player involved min 3 to 5 weeks rub out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8