Welcome to the new site design

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks great Dan. "Insert a Big Round of Applause here".

Love coming here and reading up on the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles, how things have changed over the years. You are a credit to the Club and deserve so much more for what you do. Proud to be a Sea Eagle!!

I think a good gauge in a new web site's design is the level of seamless (hopefully) transition by users from the old to the new.

A total success here. Posting is basically the same and the new site is crisp and professional. I would expect nothing less based on @Dan 's previous efforts.

18 thumbs up!

edit: As a bonus, I can post in light grey/gray!!!!!

Nice one Dan. Site looks good.

Just one thing I have found. When I reply to a post the "Post Reply", "Preview Post", and "Save as Draft" buttons all appear faded. It's as if they're not active. I'm embarrassed to admit it took me a while to find them!

FYI I use Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m.

Frank said:
Nice one Dan. Site looks good.

Just one thing I have found. When I reply to a post the "Post Reply", "Preview Post", and "Save as Draft" buttons all appear faded. It's as if they're not active. I'm embarrassed to admit it took me a while to find them!

FYI I use Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m.

second report of this. It is just the design of the button, but now two people have mentioned it I will make them clearer

Yea, for me still (work's MSIE 7 - yea I know, amazing they haven't upgraded yet) the buttons below the Post a New Reply field:

"Add Attachment", "Post Reply", "Preview Post" and "Save as Draft" appear faded and inactive, even on mouseover.

Looking forward to checking the site out @ home on Firefox etc.
Cheers!

ssar said:
Too often the past few months we do appear a level below the other big 3 atm.

From here on in we need to build steadily, in confidence, dominant defence for 80mins and offensive variations, to hopefully make a great run at the GF!

---

Oh, and in that artice I really hate the code errors handling of apostrophes:

"the Sea Eagles’ inability"

"Geoff Toovey’s post-match tantrum"

"that Manly don’t have what"

"teams but can’t run with the"

"but couldn’t put it to"

"It doesn’t against the best"

- That needs to be fixed.

Go Manly!

ssar said:
Yea, for me still (work's MSIE 7 - yea I know, amazing they haven't upgraded yet) the buttons below the Post a New Reply field:

"Add Attachment", "Post Reply", "Preview Post" and "Save as Draft" appear faded and inactive, even on mouseover.

Looking forward to checking the site out @ home on Firefox etc.
Cheers!

The buttons should look different now. If not hold CTRL and press f5

Just tested with ie7 and you are right it does mess up the display. IE8 works, so not sure what the quirk is. Very surprised your work are still on it. I will try to fix this though

Great work Dan. Looks great. Thanks again for keeping this great site going.

Looking Great Dan. Really enjoying the new look.

Site is very modern, gives it that HTML5/Windows 8 style that all new sites seem to be adopting.

Appreciate all your hard work and efforts.

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to check on whether you are more enticed to use the front-page and read our massive array of articles now with the new website design. Because as well as being more professional, this was a big goal of mine

Excellent we have some more ex-palyer profiles that I will be adding next week. After that I will be adding a gallery and the ability for users to create and update their own photo galleries of Manly things

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8