Website update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have silvertails undergone an upgrade recently? Its looking more polished these days but I could be imagining things

Have silvertails undergone an upgrade recently? Its looking more polished these days but I could be imagining things
'Has Silvertails'.
There is only one Silvertails.
giphy.gif

His photo makes him seem a shadow of the player he was.
Also not convinced about the backs/forwards dichotomy, seems a bit old-fashioned.
In any case, surely backs should be listed before forwards??? Numbering starts with fullback at No 1, etc. :mad:

Is this a Sea Eagles initiative or just a template from the NRL?
It certainly looks better than what we had, and I hope it is original and not the same as all other clubs.

I’m more concerned with this website. It routinely throws me out mid-draft, and I have to start again.

Or it’s just this Apple phone. Or it’s just me.
report those things to me so I can look into them, need a bit more detail. i.e. exactly what is happening, browser and version on the phone, phone type, OS, version

Not recently but we are looking at one in the next few weeks/months when a few things become available

I've just done some investigation and this new website is purely a template from the NRL. So, along with having a select stadium policy the NRL has every club looking the same. There is no individuality or club culture retained, just homogeneity.

I've just done some investigation and this new website is purely a template from the NRL. So, along with having a select stadium policy the NRL has every club looking the same. There is no individuality or club culture retained, just homogeneity.
From memory this is part of the Telstra agreement. Clubs have the option to buy out of their deal (soufs have done) however it is pretty costly

From memory this is part of the Telstra agreement. Clubs have the option to buy out of their deal (soufs have done) however it is pretty costly
This is correct. Its part of the usual cycle, it used to be run like this years ago, then Aaron took over the Sea eagles website and went to the NRL. About 4 years ago they moved back to the NRL template

This is correct. Its part of the usual cycle, it used to be run like this years ago, then Aaron took over the Sea eagles website and went to the NRL. About 4 years ago they moved back to the NRL template

Interestingly Aaron has just left the NRL, the new templates are his design but he left I think last week ( after 5 years).

I note in the player bio’s Skivvy is still listed , I imagine the templates haven’t yet been upgraded.

I did see on Twitter a few weeks ago that the Sea Eagles were looking for a social media / digital person, so maybe they haven’t found one yet!

Skivy and Godinet gone from website,but interesting to note only 26 players in NRL profiles and Funa is one of them.Price,Lussick,Schuster are all in Intrust profiles along with some of the NRL guys,looks like it is still a work in progress....Hopoate,Kennedy,Cullen still in Intrust profiles along with some Workers guys who are definitely gone.

report those things to me so I can look into them, need a bit more detail. i.e. exactly what is happening, browser and version on the phone, phone type, OS, version

Hey Dan. I’m on iPhone as well and the site often reloads. I’ll make a note of the message but it’s something like “encountered a problem and reloading”. It sometimes stops me from scrolling (I’ll go halfway through a page then kicks me back to the top). Recently I couldn’t click on reply as there was an ad embedded in the section where you type and it took me to the ad. Was very strange. Overall great site and appreciate your continued support.

Hey Dan. I’m on iPhone as well and the site often reloads. I’ll make a note of the message but it’s something like “encountered a problem and reloading”. It sometimes stops me from scrolling (I’ll go halfway through a page then kicks me back to the top). Recently I couldn’t click on reply as there was an ad embedded in the section where you type and it took me to the ad. Was very strange. Overall great site and appreciate your continued support.
My iphone doesn't seem to have that issue. The advert is there but should be able to be closed, I may close out that ad all together soon

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10