We should have been playing Broncs this weekend.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Once again the stupid agreement to play Broncos in Brisbane has come back to bite us. With Souths playing Roosters continuing the vegas teams playing each other then we also should have been playing Broncos, however i am certain we aren’t because we have to play them in magic round. Would have been a handy week to get them with Reynolds and Haas out, at least we only play them once this year.

Once again the stupid agreement to play Broncos in Brisbane has come back to bite us. With Souths playing Roosters continuing the vegas teams playing each other then we also should have been playing Broncos, however i am certain we aren’t because we have to play them in magic round. Would have been a handy week to get them with Reynolds and Haas out, at least we only play them once this year.
Ummm I think we have played Broncos in Magic round for the last 2 or 3 years?

Ummm I think we have played Broncos in Magic round for the last 2 or 3 years?
This year is the 5th year at Magic Round , and the end of that agreement, but we have been moving the fans to Brisbane for a lot longer than that as they were our “ home games “ when I was still doing the MWTS groups in the period 2005-2013. I think it was the “ home game “ for the first time in maybe 2010.

Huge ( massive $$$) for Manly to do this pre magic round when every dollar through the gate became Mr Penn’s.

That amount lessened when Magic Round was brought in as I think the clubs share evenly.

But as far as I understand this is the last year of Friday night , Manly v Bronco’s.

Magic round will still happen but we could play anyone in 2025 OR get a bye.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8