We deserve better.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So I liked the way gasnier gave it to Anastasia when the tigers Legend was explaining why he wasn't at the nines and why it was a joke. But we deserve better than Ben ikon (who just said burgess was the best forward to play in australia above Hanley and James graham. ) and gasnier. It's a professional game. Don't gove the commentary to anyone wth a basic grasp of English.

I remember a Ben Ikin interview, when during the course of the conversation, he spoke of a chasm, which he pronounced, "Chazum".

This sort of thing would've happened under
Richie Benaud's commentary team.

Ben Ikin is a tool. This was confirmed in the fact that he sits on the Cowboys board and was happy to defend their getting rid of Neil Henry, then couldn't say that they had made a mistake at the end of the season.

In all fairness, the fact that Ikin sits on the board of the Cowboys would give him a far deeper understanding of the workings of the Cowboys club and Henry's roll and performance in it.

To announce they had made a mistake at the end of the season would have been silly (even if true). The fact that they just won the 9's indicates to me that they are responding well to Green, so there may not have been a mistake made in sacking Henry. Time will tell.

Ikin will remain a goose though. LOL

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8