We could be in trouble come finals time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
After thursday night look out:

GEE, HE’S A REFEREE ON THE RAPID RISE
Young gun referee Adam Gee is said to have leapfrogged some of his high-profile colleagues and is in line for some big finals games this season. He’s now a permanent fixture on prime time Thursday and Friday night games. It’s an interesting time for veterans Matt ‘Chicken Legs’ Cecchin and Ben Cummins, who may retire at the end of the season.

from the tele

Last edited:
Try to look at it from the ‘half full’ rather than ‘half empty’ perspective. We have won games under that bloke.

He was just fulfilling the under the table directive from Peter and Andrew to make the comp more interesting, two months out from the finals.;)

I’ve watched him closely the last month or so,yes I need a life,and he seems like the best ref going around.He’s one of the refs that doesn’t go 6 again crazy and he’s fairly calm when it comes to the high tackle crackdown.All refs are going to make mistakes but if anyone thinks he was to blame in anyway Manly lost on Thursday night,has no idea.

I’ve watched him closely the last month or so,yes I need a life,and he seems like the best ref going around.He’s one of the refs that doesn’t go 6 again crazy and he’s fairly calm when it comes to the high tackle crackdown.All refs are going to make mistakes but if anyone thinks he was to blame in anyway Manly lost on Thursday night,has no idea.
Apart from having no idea, I agree with you! We were dictated to by the Raiders. Outsmarted

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10