1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Are MANLY!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ralphie, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    And I am so proud of the effort. At one stage we were down to 14 men. To see Kitey & Perry come out when they were clearly injured was awe inspiring.

Jamie Buhrer looks like a mini Beaver!

Oldfield was solid in difficult circumstances!

We are Manly, we are proud and we will be there next year in that 1st weekend in October !!!!!!!

2. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Buhrer cant help giving away penalties. He goes ok but if that doesn't get cut out of his game fast he's a liability.

3. Ralphie

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    A little bit of coaching will fix that. But doesn't he go hard otherwise!!!!

4. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    Yep, needs to work on that.

Will be an interesting off season

5. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Cant fault the effort today. The guys brought in and the guys given a shot showed true heart.

I dont want to take the gloss off that effort and want to avoid sounding like a broken record but baily was pathetic. Let us down with mistakes, penalties and lazy defense. LET HIM GO!

6. Ralphie

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    I can't disagree with that. The sooner that nightmare ends the better for him and us. I'm sure he would do well in England, but equally I'm sure we will have to suffer one last season.

7. codewana

codewana Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    I was quite pleased with most of the team. I wasn't expecting much from them, but they certainly exceeded my expectations.

8. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,465 / 74
    I can't be upset at them they put in a good showing. Silly mistakes cost us and some poor discipline too

9. ssar

ssar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 4
    Yea, they went OK for over half the game.
    And during that 1st half at least, we kept the Dragons honest & only down to 1 try - actually a good achievement all things considered!
    But there were at least 4 or 5 stupid mistakes and penalties that Dessie would be disappointed in.

For a while there in that 1st half I thought the ball was going to bounce and a bit of luck come our way, but alas, it wasn't to be.

I was really hoping for a Manly try around 20-30 mins into the game, to build some momentum.

Turned the TV off and did other things with 15 mins to go :(

Oh well, NYC & 1st Grade Sea Eagles, thanks for the year, enjoy Mad Monday and let hope to get to at least Week 2 of the 2011 finals!

Nobody Likes Us!
    WE DON'T CARE!

10. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    blame the three stoogers...stewart,matai and king if they play different ball game,un professional coc*s,should be ashamed of themsevlves.....yeh yeh yeh have your say im an idiot but deep down you know im right they let down lots of fans the three stoogers...

11. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    stooges you fool