We Are MANLY!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
And I am so proud of the effort. At one stage we were down to 14 men. To see Kitey & Perry come out when they were clearly injured was awe inspiring.

Jamie Buhrer looks like a mini Beaver!

Oldfield was solid in difficult circumstances!

We are Manly, we are proud and we will be there next year in that 1st weekend in October !!!!!!!

Buhrer cant help giving away penalties. He goes ok but if that doesn't get cut out of his game fast he's a liability.

Flip link said:
Buhrer cant help giving away penalties. He goes ok but if that doesn't get cut out of his game fast he's a liability.

A little bit of coaching will fix that. But doesn't he go hard otherwise!!!!

Flip link said:

Yep, needs to work on that.

Will be an interesting off season

Cant fault the effort today. The guys brought in and the guys given a shot showed true heart.

I dont want to take the gloss off that effort and want to avoid sounding like a broken record but baily was pathetic. Let us down with mistakes, penalties and lazy defense. LET HIM GO!

Flip link said:
Cant fault the effort today. The guys brought in and the guys given a shot showed true heart.

I dont want to take the gloss off that effort and want to avoid sounding like a broken record but baily was pathetic. Let us down with mistakes, penalties and lazy defense. LET HIM GO!

I can't disagree with that. The sooner that nightmare ends the better for him and us. I'm sure he would do well in England, but equally I'm sure we will have to suffer one last season.

I was quite pleased with most of the team. I wasn't expecting much from them, but they certainly exceeded my expectations.

I can't be upset at them they put in a good showing. Silly mistakes cost us and some poor discipline too

Dan link said:
I can't be upset at them they put in a good showing. Silly mistakes cost us and some poor discipline too

Yea, they went OK for over half the game.
And during that 1st half at least, we kept the Dragons honest & only down to 1 try - actually a good achievement all things considered!
But there were at least 4 or 5 stupid mistakes and penalties that Dessie would be disappointed in.

For a while there in that 1st half I thought the ball was going to bounce and a bit of luck come our way, but alas, it wasn't to be.

I was really hoping for a Manly try around 20-30 mins into the game, to build some momentum.

Turned the TV off and did other things with 15 mins to go :(

Oh well, NYC & 1st Grade Sea Eagles, thanks for the year, enjoy Mad Monday and let hope to get to at least Week 2 of the 2011 finals!

Nobody Likes Us!
WE DON'T CARE!

blame the three stoogers...stewart,matai and king if they play different ball game,un professional coc*s,should be ashamed of themsevlves.....yeh yeh yeh have your say im an idiot but deep down you know im right they let down lots of fans the three stoogers...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8