We are AWFUL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Guys, what's happening? Sloth like play the balls? Allowing a reserve grade Cowboys to march up the field every set? Soft, weak slow, lethargic defense? Lazy, unimaginative attack? We seem to have 0 structure, system, ability.

What's going on with this team? This can't be legitimate, surely?

We are so lazy, we don't even catch the ball off their kick offs?

Trailing by 8, our captain kicks for the sideline, instead of attacking? WTF?

I see 0 passion, aggression, heart and explosion? OMG, I'm gutted feel like crying.

Last edited:
Pretty ordinary. Some sets we seem to be motivated. Then **** for a couple. Should have stayed out in the city on the piss instead of heading home to watch this.

I'm willing to see if they can lift after the half, but the signs certainly aren't good. No desire there at all.
All season we've had zero ability to bounce back from a bad call/lucky try/dropped ball/etc. We were on top and looking good until Api threw an awful pass from dummy half, which somehow Hodko managed to take but then threw an equally awful pass that Marty put down. Next thing you know, two tries to the Cowboys and our heads have dropped. If DCE wants to show Queensland selectors they made the wrong decision he might want to get involved in the game.

Sorry about whingeing everyone. I dunno. Ugh. Imagine what opposition fans looking at our team must think.

It’s all down to coaching people. A team led by a clueless and inexperienced coach. The same person hasn’t even coached a junior team to a premiership win or any success
So what does our smart and equally clueless owner do? Sack a coach who got us to top 4 finishes and a grand final.

And some people have the nerve on here to post LOL@ (insert club)

This team is downright pathetic.
And I don't wanna hear "we didn't have either turbo, we didn't have Walker Bla Bla bla"
we played at home, to a team who can't travel, who were missing 5 stars of their own, who have been disgraceful all season, and they absolutely pulled our pants down and spanked us..

This is embarrassing.. Truely, honestly. Embarrassing

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10