1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WCC After Party, Sports Cafe, Headrow, Leeds

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Hollywood Harrigan, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Hollywood Harrigan

Hollywood Harrigan Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    To the Manly fans over in Leeds get yourself to the Southstanders after party at the Sports Cafe on the Headrow just opposite the Art Museum near the Town Hall.

Its open until the early hours and you can wear your shirt in we have been told. All drinks will be £2.50 and it will be kicking off at about 9pm.

For more oinfo on how to get there visit: http://www.thesportscafe.net/leeds.cfm

This is from the Facebook page set up for it

Hope to see you guys there ;D

2. Hollywood Harrigan

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
  3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Sounds like a good night mate, and cheers for extending the welcome, if any of you guys are visiting Oz I hope that we extend the same warm welcome to you.

I am in central/southern QLD these days, but if you visit Hervey Bay let me know, and I will make sure to gather a few local Manly Supporters to catch up with you for a beer

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    $4 charge followed by $7.50 beers

the bartenders better give you a massage

5. Hollywood Harrigan

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    $4 in and $5 a drink actually ;)

Thats very cheap for a city centre bar anyway lol. For a pint in most places you are looking at anything between £3-£5 ($6-$10) and to get into the clubs its anything between £5 to £20 ($10-$50).

Anyway I hope to see a few of you there so we can have a good night together... the way things should be ;D