Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Absolutely inspirational !!

Came up hard and quick in defence, ran hard and straight all day, and pure determination scored that try.

The roving role certainly suited him a lot more that being tied in 1 corridor

One of the best games Watmough ever played was that State of Origin game when he played lock and popped up everywhere. I remember remarking at the time it might be something we could learn from and try at club level.

I was thinking of that watching it as well C&C.

The trouble is Glenn is a great lock as well, albeit playing a different style

We need to get our game plan having some sort of roving role for watmough as well

1 Word for Choc....Frustrating, a few things he did today were truly top shelf, but why not every week?

He's got it in him, thats why everyone gets antsy, if he was 100% garbage it would be easy, just write him off.

His best is amazing, but his worst is also amazing. If anyone can unlock his melon we will be very well off.

Fro link said:
1 Word for Choc....Frustrating, a few things he did today were truly top shelf, but why not every week?

That's the enigma, wrapped in the riddle, that is Whatnow. Why not every week ?

That's the Watmough I like to see, he was very good today and I don't think he made an error. Well done.

can't remember the last time he played a game without making an error before today! he had his head switched on!

Well done, Choc.
He is always the most frustrating player we have - so good, yet so bad!
Perhaps Dessie not giving him the captaincy may have shaken him up a bit!

He played well I don't know about the idea of fifty in 11 though both him and Lyon on one side could be too many chiefs and two creative players could get in each others ways

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8