Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
I'd love to know if choc was talking up parra to Foran all last year.

I can hear him saying "come over Foz, it's great...I love it here!" Lol

Now we all know what he really thought because as usual, he can't keep his big mouth shut. For once I'm happy he didn't.

I'd love to know what Foran is thinking reading that.

It only confirmed what we all suspected, that he left a very bitter man who realised he made the wrong decision.

Too late now ol' boy!

He says he didn't embrace the Parramatta club as he should and was too preoccupied with "trying to get in and get out and get home".

"I was still living in Manly and harbouring resentment (towards former club Manly)," Watmough said.

well at least foran won't have this problem-
if they have already built his new apartment out there>:)

It's interesting about the WAS still living in Manly.

Surely he didn't move out there?

It would be very hard from living on the beaches to the suburbs.

Beautiful to see the one eyed eel mensa members have shifted somewhat from their previous stance of "chocs a great buy" to "what a c*** get rid of him"
I don't believe they can qualify for Mensa, as the majority of Parramatta's supporters have a reference, not an IQ.

Sorry, I stand corrected. They do have IQs, three digit ones in fact. Unfortunately though, they're invariably prefixed by a decimal point.

Surely the biggest news here is how poor Brad Arthur is in recruitment. It was pretty obvious to most at Manly that Choc's time was done at NRL level. The accountability for wasting so much money on him was laughable. Choc is a Manly boy-he is no Westie, so the union was always chalk and cheese. As I said many times during his defection, his legacy is trashed! Unlucky Choc

Last edited:
Parra is now officially the Manly recycling Centre. Manly send them over and Parra crush them!

I really hope Peta heads to the 'Riff' rather than Parra, as Brent Kite and Whare have had nothing but good things to say about the 'Riff' after leaving Manly. He deserves an opportunity to succeed as he always put in his best effort for Manly, even though sometimes his best wasn't quite up to scratch in defence at times.

Watmough's face looks as smooth as my arse now. Amazing what botox can do although I wonder if thinks about the long term effects that it might have on him
anthony-watmough-parramatta-eels-628.jpg

They use a roller at a neighbouring cricket oval to flatten the ex-Manly players out, so they more closely resemble an eel.

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10