Pre-Game Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

22 22
Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Brown out, Woods in , que the haters in 3,2,1 !!

And watch the Wah’s come in on the betting now , they will go from Red Hot favourites to White Hot favourites!!
Browns impact will be missed
will be more of an upset winning this week over in nz than last week where they had enough motivation to win.
warriors my certainty for this week

Browns impact will be missed
will be more of an upset winning this week over in nz than last week where they had enough motivation to win.
warriors my certainty for this week
Good stuff bro. Where we do send you your away supporters gear to? I hear manly fans get easily swayed to change teams by free gear ;)

Sick to death seeing his name associated wth the team, get him the fnuck out of this club.
His is depriving someone young of an opportunity.
What ever happened to the young fella with all the hype in the off season that played in World Cup for Samoa I think.
Surely we must have someone!

Good stuff bro. Where we do send you your away supporters gear to? I hear manly fans get easily swayed to change teams by free gear ;)
Ha Ha Reaction GIF by The Joy Experiment

damn Aaron Woods is STILL around? Dont you guys have any young players with potential coming through (i mean apart from Schuster)?
The cupboard is bare in the younger middles, Sykes the only junior in NSW cup that hasn’t done enough.

Signed James from the Tigpies, he shows some promise.

Let go a bunch of younger junior middles over the last couple of seasons in Tuitavake, Fifita, Sione and Sammy Fainu.

Warriors could throw us a lifetime with young Maiu’u????

Woods was in the Manly 17 that lost 29-22 to Warriors in Rd 25 last year in NZ.

Reuben GARRICK, Jason SAAB, Toluta'u KOULA, Morgan HARPER, Raymond TUAIMALO VAEGA, Jakob ARTHUR, Daly CHERRY-EVANS (c), Toafofoa SIPLEY, Lachlan CROKER, Sean KEPPIE, Haumole OLAKAU'ATU, Kelma TUILAGI, Jake TRBOJEVIC.
Bench: Josh SCHUSTER, Dean MATTERSON, Aaron WOODS, Ethan BULLEMOR

Charnze NICOLL-KLOKSTAD, Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK, Rocco BERRY, Adam POMPEY, Marcelo MONTOYA, Luke METCALF, Shaun JOHNSON, Addin FONUA-BLAKE, Wayde EGAN, Bunty AFOA, Jackson FORD, Marata NIUKORE, Tohu HARRIS (c)
Bench: Dylan WALKER, Bayley SIRONEN, Josh CURRAN,Freddy LUSSICK

Last edited:
Horrible call Seibs. Horrible Horrible call. Anyone but Woods. The bloke doesnt give a flying @#$%. As if there aren't 100 better options. Seems like we have chalked this game as a loss already.

Horrible call Seibs. Horrible Horrible call. Anyone but Woods. The bloke doesnt give a flying @#$%. As if there aren't 100 better options. Seems like we have chalked this game as a loss already.
He is more worried woods about his triple m gig than us

I agree it seems like we have chalked this game as a loss already

Don't like our chances

Hopefully Arthur onto the bench.

Maybe he can try his hand at roving lock/link man and obviously backup half.

Lawton (Hooker and 2nd row)
Bullemor (Prop and 2nd row)
Sipley (Prop)
Arthur (Lock/halves)

I do not want to ever see Woods put on a Manly jersey again.

Yes Brown out, Woods in , que the haters in 3,2,1 !!

And watch the Wah’s come in on the betting now , they will go from Red Hot favourites to White Hot favourites!!
I suspect that last run he did when he came off limping is the problem. Just reinforces what we were saying after last week, those sort of no fear runs aren't sustainable and that load needs to be shared around. Particularly, if you've already got a history of knee probs. Assuming of course, that's what it is.

I think this was always going to be a tough one to win before losing Brown. I can't see how we win now. If we do some how get away with it, I would rate it bigger than last week for sure.

Is woods there for experience or something? it makes no sense!! Surely he has got some dirty pics of Seibold somewhere that hes using for blackmailing for a spot in first grade!

The shade of this man 🤣 i was 10 years old in 1989. I swapped teams from Raiders to the Eagles. Not Warriors to Eagles. 6 years before the Warriors were even thought of. Warriors became my "Second Team" in 95. Were you even alive in 89? 🤣 Save these salty tears for after this weekend. You'll it need after taking a heavy loss at home 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8