Pre-Game Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

22 22
Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to contracts and clauses and court cases Des is in his element, surprised he doesn't don a wig and represent himself. Probably would be the longest court case ever.
If he was being paid by the hour it would.

Watch it go down with the Titans in exactly the same way in the not too distant future.

To be honest I was completely surprised he got another gig , and that any club would sign him knowing his history.

If he was being paid by the hour it would.

Watch it go down with the Titans in exactly the same way in the not too distant future.

To be honest I was completely surprised he got another gig , and that any club would sign him knowing his history.
" if he was paid by the hour it would " ...lol Mark..
Think Des has plans to retire on the Gold Coast strip tbh, a Tits payout and then sell his Northern Beaches property, he'll be sitting pretty.

Same! Born & raised in NZ. Have lived in Perth for 19 years now. My Uncle is Darrell Williams who played for the mighty Eagles in the late 80s. At the time i was a raiders supporter. I got so much free manly gear i just swapped allegiances to Manly in 89 😆 And haven't looked back since!
Where in Perth are you feathered friend? I'm at Girraheen, north of the Swan.

Good to see how relaxed he looks leading into the gane. Reminds me of JD last week pre gane.
Hehe coaching is a roller coaster as you know, Webster has done a good job in getting the Warriors focused on playing smart football rather than the flashy football they have been known for.

Not much media pressure in NZ for him.

Particularly interested in Jacob Laban, looks a talent, Selumia Halasima looks a talent also.

Brooks may win the battle over SJ in this game are my thoughts, manly in a close one.

Sorry to bearer of some sad news for Manly. SJ trained and is a confirmed starter this weekend.
Gotta beat the best to be the best and TBH I think you guys are the form team in the comp right now.
Last week we put in a great performance against Penrith but Cleary missing took a bit of the shine off.
Here's hoping both teams put their best foot forward, the refs stay out of it and the better team wins.

No Garrick is probably a big loss for you guys. Why did you guys have to let go of Harper! He could have been a great replacement for him :)

Interested to see how Burbo goes. Havent seen much of him. Predicting it will be a good battle with him and Berry. RTS and Koula should be really interesting too. Two very different players. Olakau'atu is just a full time threat. Hope we can somewhat contain him.

You’ve had an excellent few days trolling us @tajhay , the business end of the week approaches and you guys are RED HOT favourites.

We LOVE being underdogs.

Especially with 1 point Evan’s in the side
Yeah not sure why we are such heavy favs. Itll be a closer game than what the odds currently represent. I know you guys are creatures of the sea, but do the Sea Eagles play well in the wet? :)

BTW i havent been trolling, just banter. Not sure why some fans get a little hurt when a non fan says the same things another manly fan would. Come to think of it, i still havent seen an actual Manly resident taking umbrage to my comments - those must be the good ones. Wonder how many of those rare breeds actually exist ;)

No Garrick is probably a big loss for you guys. Why did you guys have to let go of Harper! He could have been a great replacement for him :)

Interested to see how Burbo goes. Havent seen much of him. Predicting it will be a good battle with him and Berry. RTS and Koula should be really interesting too. Two very different players. Olakau'atu is just a full time threat. Hope we can somewhat contain him.
Is Berry playing on the right edge this week or did they change him and RTS about?

Ben T would be up against RTS and Koula up against Berry, some good matchups, Ben reads the attacking play well though the footwork of RTS is a challenge for most.

Koula with his speed will be a similar challenge for Berry.

Never thought I'd say this about a team with SJ, RTS and AFB but Wade Egan is the player that worries me the most. His deception around the ruck is world class. Guy is actually beginning to be whispered about for origin. In a team that has really bought into Websters coaching style he seems to be the one that has stepped up the most.

Never thought I'd say this about a team with SJ, RTS and AFB but Wade Egan is the player that worries me the most. His deception around the ruck is world class. Guy is actually beginning to be whispered about for origin. In a team that has really bought into Websters coaching style he seems to be the one that has stepped up the most.
Absolutely correct. Egan is a very smart footballer and cause havoc around the ruck especially when he has good support running with him which is what Webster has created around him. His no look passes are a beauty.

Is Berry playing on the right edge this week or did they change him and RTS about?
Berry on the right, RTS on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10