Game Day: Warriors v Manly [Round 21, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
We aren't at out best but honestly they 10 min period we were on their line they were hanging on and slowing the play down giving lenalty after penalty. If that was the opposite our player would have been binned for sure. They need a faultless 2nd half to overcome this

Cioran

Bencher
I’m not going to win any friends here but this is a good game. The boys look like they thought they would win by just turning up and they are learning a hard lesson that will stand them well next year. The Warriors are playing entertaining football and Green is showing the form that carried us to the finals in 2017.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Warriors have also scored twice of jammy kicks. We get the first pie and we are back in it. Warriors will get fatigued in the 2nd

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Des is red and animated yelling at Manly :devil:

IMG_20190809_185820.jpg

Dce also did a crap kick close to line on the 3rd tackle a few sets earlier than the kick on the first. Could still pull of a comeback or at least keep it close for f/a.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
1 Try a pinpoint unstoppable 1/100 in the wet try
2nd some Sheck magic against the run of play
Try 3 - a good sweep try after defending 4 sets in their 22m
The way they have been allowed to hold on until warned about he bin...next tackle...holds on again - play on.
No real excuse against a team always going to be fired up after copping a cricket score last week.
Just as Manly had started winning that middle the sideways plays and poorly executed kicks are in vogue...hope the 2nd half is better

joeboy

Bencher
It’s not about been in the trenches together it’s expecting a certain level of play and attitude, we don’t need to win every game, but the attitude and application has been well short tonight.

However if you like the warfare analogy Cherry pulled the pin out the grenade and dropped it in our trench tonight, maybe he had time to lob it out?

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I will say this walker was good at 6 those short kicks.

I was honestly surprised at the re-shuffle after Parker went off. Paseka went on into the back row, Walker to centre and Siro to 5/8.

I thought the better way might have been Paseka to the back row, Thommo to centre and leave the rest as was.

grassy

Bencher
Would have never of guessed 18 to zip in the first half by the warriors. Let’s see what the second half has in store.I hope we don’t go to sleep out there.Never seen this coming at all.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14