Warriors fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Congrats on your team making the gf, and putting up a tough, and gutsy performance. Well played. Also, what a great bunch of fans. We had some in the Manly bay and they were great. They gave a bit we gave back, but it was all in fun. Good luck in 2012.

Agreed, we had a few sitting with us in 118. Just before the game one of them turned to us and said, 'Keep it loud boys'. Loved it. Great characters the lot of them.

I have to agree, their fans were friendly and fun before/during the game and gracious in defeat .... very, very different to the crap coming from Melbourne fans in 07/08.

Yep. Very friendly rivalry with Warriors fans.
I must say the Warriors has me worried in that last 20 minutes. They were playing outstanding football, and didn't look as tired as us.
The nerves returned when I watched the replay last night.

Beating the Warriors was fantastic, don;t get me wrong, but it didn't compare to smashing Melbourne in 2008 imo.

We had one bloke in our bay who kept doing some sort of snake hiss at people as he walked up and down the stairs. All good sports, although the few that I know personally haven't take it as well and have declined to honour their pregame bets of swapping their facebook profile pics for a Sea Eagles photo of my choice.

They were great fans and a credit to their club. Unfortunately the same cant be said of the pathetic sore loser so called Australian Manly haters especially so up here with all the broncos f***wits who still think they were robbed somehow. What a pissweak bunch of f***ing sore losers. They can all go and f*** themselves I hope they are seething all through summer. Maaaaaannnlllyyyyy Maaaaaaaaaannnnnllllyyyy YAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

I agree mickqld. If only opposition fans were as passionate about their own club as they are about how much they hate us then the game would be going gangbusters.

Yeah they were good fun. Especially this biggish chick who walked past us and said "I want to f... a sea eagle". Or maybe it was "f... the sea eagles". Either way, I was half tempted.

Anyone else spot the stunning brunette in this years away jersey at the Brewery? Wow, smokin.

Shame so many of them left before their team were presented with their medals and their captain made his speech.

MissKate said:
Shame so many of them left before their team were presented with their medals and their captain made his speech.

Maybe they went to the baaaaaa to get a drink.

Volley said:
Yeah they were good fun. Especially this biggish chick who walked past us and said "I want to f... a sea eagle". Or maybe it was "f... the sea eagles". Either way, I was half tempted.

Anyone else spot the stunning brunette in this years away jersey at the Brewery? Wow, smokin.
Was she a good sort lol

mickqld said:
They were great fans and a credit to their club. Unfortunately the same cant be said of the pathetic sore loser so called Australian Manly haters especially so up here with all the broncos f***wits who still think they were robbed somehow. What a pissweak bunch of f***ing sore losers. They can all go and f*** themselves I hope they are seething all through summer. Maaaaaannnlllyyyyy Maaaaaaaaaannnnnllllyyyy YAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

I've yet to meet a Broncos fan who was gracious in defeat. You never beat the Broncos, you only score more points than them. And they have 20 different excuses why you score more than them. The most one eyed bunch of know-nothing fans in the game.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Cambo said:
Volley said:

Was she a good sort lol

The brunette was 12 out of 10. The Warriors fan was passable after premiership number 8 and a couple of bourbs.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8