Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The decision to let him go to the Warriors is looking like a brain explosion. Can he renege? Pay him what he wants.
He's always our main spark. The Warriors will play him centre, and for 80. That's what sold it.

Walker has clear X-factor. Not many in the game have it. As soon as he came on last night he looked the most likely to score/set up a try.

Its a shame he is going but given he is injured regularly i can see the justification to not pay him the big bucks.

It's sad. He straightens our attack, he is a big X-factor player. Always waiting for him to come on around 20-minute mark to really help us out. He's actually vital for our title chances this year.
Players who can put on a try with a deft kick or pass ... DCE, Foz, Walker, Lawton and Schuster, that is an incredible number of attacking options when on song. Croker probably has it in him too, as an ex-halfback.
Yes sad Walker is leaving but look at the talent we have coming through, we need to make space for them to grow too!

You would think that if Fainu comes back then he will either play 80mins or share hooking duties with Croker. As such that means that Lawton can fill the 'Walker' role. With a whole preseason for it I think he could be just as effective there.

Funny isnt it. Most of his career I've thought he was a sideways running crab with loads of talent but little end product. But in this last period he's really added some size and plays brave and straight and he's a way better player for it. Was outstanding last night as a run threat first who can then straighten and pop a ball when required. Agree we'll likely miss this new Dylan now.

That said, we have a stack of good juniors coming through and understand the priority to keep them instead.

Or the schu ? He would tear teams to shreds after 25 mins But they may want him starting he is so good .

Yes I agree, he would be perfect coming into the game after the 20min mark as a ball playing middle. Depending on what happens to Foz next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8