Walker on the outs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Title should be ....Walker does a Runner?
Love this kid he is showing all of the doubters wrong for a kid only 22 years of age he is a super star.
I cant see him leaving our team is building nicely..souths not so much!

Ah the end of Rep round; when all the trolls re-emerge from under their bridge to once again make up crap about a well performing Manly team.

Now, not saying the OP is a troll posting ****, nor is a low post count reflective of...well anything really.

The ole 'reputable source' (said in Maxwell Smart voice) - if they are so reputable they shouldn't mind their names being written if they are happy to spruik....now lets not say total b/s....lets say...words, they spruik words.

It's always interesting that these reputable sources only seem to have bad news about Manly and are never named.

"Guess what bull**** artists...Manly hates you too."

Last edited:
There may actually be a part truth to Walker having issues with his original deal....but not the Souths part - that is well finished and the bad blood there will never be gone ..... his form shows a player very, very happy with the club he is playing for - in fact, don't think Walker has looked more settled in his short career, than at Manly right now.

Seems pretty happy judging by his Instagram post after our last game.

IMG_5040.jpg

Ah the end of Rep round; when all the trolls re-emerge from under their bridge to once again make up crap about a well performing Manly team.

Now, not saying the OP is a troll posting ****, nor is a low post count reflective of...well anything really.

The ole 'reputable source' (said in Maxwell Smart voice) - if they are so reputable they shouldn't mind their names being written if they are happy to spruik....now lets not say total b/s....lets say...words, they spruik words.

It's always interesting that these reputable sources only seem to have bad news about Manly and are never named.

"Guess what bull**** artists...Manly hates you too."

I asked you not to tell me that

Not sure if been mentioned, Fox Sports have live blog going with Paul Kent. A manly fan asked any truth to Souths trying to get D.Walker back and Kent's response was "No"

Hopefully he is on the money then.

I didn't want to be the one to bring his name into this but.... it was the answer we were looking for lol (how true well that's another thing altogether)

I don't think he'd leave, really don't. Won't sacrifice success (and looks really happy at manly). Sorry, think the rumours wrong, would be devastated if it really happened

Jokes aside, isn't our great game fickle? After the first 3 games some on this site (including me) were wondering if he would work out. Good on him anyway and if he continues to develop why not have your manager shop for a better deal or for an increase on current contract.

Walker is awesome we love him he must stay a one club man the rest of his career (as if playing for the Rabbids counts). Same with BK and the rest of our backline, hell and our forwards too.

The dreaded 3rd party deal.

Wasn't Foran saying the same thing when he left us?

Hope it's not true as that would p*ss him off.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8