Wake up to yourselves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And what about DCE saying in his interview one win will change everything! He’s not thinking straight, not being honest with himself or anyone else for that matter, I know it’s already been mentioned but I want to bring it up again, his reaction after being pumped by Ravalawa, who does that, have you ever seen a player respond like that before? and if your his team mate, what do you think, his your captain, how’s that pump the team up, I’d be filthy and looking for the get square. His kidding himself, if he can’t see his part of the problem, his lost it. I want more from my captain, his tried laying down the law before and it just doesn’t work for him, he can’t pump the boys wheels, (because they find it hard to respect him) I don’t have the answer for an alternative because we are short on leaders, I wonder how it would affect Jake? Would it be good for his game or is he too emotional about his footy, meaning could he handle it and would he be able to get some passion and respect happening. Maybe Tom when he returns, RTS can do it from the back, the boys would listen and follow Tom, he has an aura, worth a thought. can’t maintain the current status quo, it’s toxic.
One of the most bizarre things I've seen on a footy field. You just got smashed and suddenly you're best mates with the guy who hammered you ?? I get that he was probably embarrassed, but it was cringy watching him wanting to give Rava a cuddle and a pat on the back.

Said it numerous times. He's not a Captain. I'd give Foz a go.

Back in the good old days a string of losses and a fervent team bashing on the forum would be inevitably followed by a true supporter starting a "wake up to yourselves" thread. Where pointing out the low IQ of those questioning the teams ability or commitment is paramount (throw in a "you've never strapped on a boot" for maximum effect)

I'm concerned that the current situation is so dire that not even the most optimistic here are keen to take the moral high ground and call out the naysayers. Is there not one here among us who sees a light at the end of the tunnel ?

Anyway here it is. Wake up to yourselves !!! We can't stay this bad for much longer.......surely ??

Tommy Turbo back soon. Schuster looking good. Planets are aligning so DCE due. Des throwing the spreadsheets out the window and coaching eyes up footy. Fainu closer to being acquitted. I can see us avoiding the spoon, that's a win this season as far as I'm concerned.
Sorry to spoil your party, this team is not fit full stop. If last night was a race they would still be coming

To be fair to @Chip and Chase , I think if he withdrew $2,000 from an ATM, put it all in a poker machine, had 1 cent left, and it came up a winner, and he won 5 cents, he'd be telling people he had a big win on the slots that day @:D

Joking. But you go for it mate.

Back in the good old days a string of losses and a fervent team bashing on the forum would be inevitably followed by a true supporter starting a "wake up to yourselves" thread. Where pointing out the low IQ of those questioning the teams ability or commitment is paramount (throw in a "you've never strapped on a boot" for maximum effect)

I'm concerned that the current situation is so dire that not even the most optimistic here are keen to take the moral high ground and call out the naysayers. Is there not one here among us who sees a light at the end of the tunnel ?

Anyway here it is. Wake up to yourselves !!! We can't stay this bad for much longer.......surely ??

Tommy Turbo back soon. Schuster looking good. Planets are aligning so DCE due. Des throwing the spreadsheets out the window and coaching eyes up footy. Fainu closer to being acquitted. I can see us avoiding the spoon, that's a win this season as far as I'm concerned.
Is that you Des?

Ahh I love the old "I bet you've never laced up a boot" argument...

I own a takeaway shop, does that mean I can dish up whatever disgusting sh!t I want and you, the paying consumer, have no right to criticize it because you have never owned your own takeaway business?? Ludicrous

I also play a bit of guitar and have been in a band or 2 in my time, does that mean you cannot have an opinion on what good music is because youve never been in a band but I can???
It's a pathetic argument, always has been...
And I have laced up a boot... Under 5s and 6s for Narrabeen sharks, and under 7s to 10 beresfield bears lol

From what I saw last night, "one win" will not be coming any time soon. Yes, there are some questionable selection decisions but the way the team attacks and defends is so far below NRL standard it wouldn't matter who plays where. At times in attack on the 20m line, we were so flat to the play the ball, I thought we were defending. The ensuing plays were a debacle directly because of it. What happened to standing deep and running onto it? Makes me wonder if there is too much individual coaching going on and not enough team coaching. We have some good players but as a team, we are far from good.

From what I saw last night, "one win" will not be coming any time soon. Yes, there are some questionable selection decisions but the way the team attacks and defends is so far below NRL standard it wouldn't matter who plays where. At times in attack on the 20m line, we were so flat to the play the ball, I thought we were defending. The ensuing plays were a debacle directly because of it. What happened to standing deep and running onto it? Makes me wonder if there is too much individual coaching going on and not enough team coaching. We have some good players but as a team, we are far from good.
Exactly..yesterday we ran the ball across the backline across the field...thru the hands, not one person drew an opposition player and the winger got tackled about 5 metres in front of the original play the ball. Exhilarating stuff...NOT...f#cking boring, predictable rubbish that we have been playing for 18 months now.

I’ll say it . I think we get the spoon. We are playing a game that does not even resemble 2021 rugby league. Coach won’t change strategy unless sacked and kids won’t get a chance.Players won’t play for Des. That was obvious last year.

That’s this year. After that with a new coach and great junior reps I see a resurgence. Turbot Fainu DCE Shuster is a spine that will win games.Kane is a good young hooker. Koula Ola Weekes Sione ...
Plenty to look forward too

This year is a **** pile and it’s not going to change because there is one certainty - the coach will not change.
Funny you should that re 2022.

2021 already the club and coach have seen to have given the season away for all the reasons we have said on this forum already ( players and club attitude).

2022 I think we really make a charge not top 4 but 5th-8th.

Big thing we either will have fainu back or at least his funds if he is found guilty.

I see including Marty about 5-6 players gone from our roster.

Lawton full pre season with us Saab and Schuster having played a full season of NRL will be better for the run.

I just think we have about 12 months of pain before we really see anything positive.

Funny you should that re 2022.

2021 already the club and coach have seen to have given the season away for all the reasons we have said on this forum already ( players and club attitude).

2022 I think we really make a charge not top 4 but 5th-8th.

Big thing we either will have fainu back or at least his funds if he is found guilty.

I see including Marty about 5-6 players gone from our roster.

Lawton full pre season with us Saab and Schuster having played a full season of NRL will be better for the run.

I just think we have about 12 months of pain before we really see anything positive.
And will they be knocking the door down to play fo us????

I’ll say it . I think we get the spoon. We are playing a game that does not even resemble 2021 rugby league. Coach won’t change strategy unless sacked and kids won’t get a chance.Players won’t play for Des. That was obvious last year.

That’s this year. After that with a new coach and great junior reps I see a resurgence. Turbot Fainu DCE Shuster is a spine that will win games.Kane is a good young hooker. Koula Ola Weekes Sione ...
Plenty to look forward too

This year is a **** pile and it’s not going to change because there is one certainty - the coach will not change.
If you're right - and I think you are - the real problem is Des for another what 2/3 years then Des as a coaching director??? Oh Lordy.

Yep it’s tragic, if that happens I reckon we will become perineal cellar dwellers.
if or when the **** hits the fan and someone grows a set and says times up, which under normal circumstances should of been soon, ( but we just upgraded our coach‘s contract) I think its time to move Into the future and forget this only manly can understand manly gibberish and become professional about it all or we’ll have no future, it might have been so in the past and worked well, but like the case with Des times have changed and we need to change, this will rub a few the wrong way but, tuff, we need someone like bennett, he doesn’t have a gig next year, throw out the challenge and pay what it takes, he’ll tell the players the truth and wouldn’t be afraid to drop players and give some of our youngsters a crack, I doubt he‘d be interested but we need a real shake up, if it’s not him, then throw stupid dollars at Bellamy, you never know if it’s enough it might make him think about it, the challenge side of it is an easy sell, doubt He’d want the gig either, I‘ve never been so down on my club, it’s not over reacting and it’s not being vicious or head hunting, it’s pure honesty and after a 55 year love affair with the game, I feel the light shrinking, but come Thursday I will be in front on my Tele hoping And praying for a miracle, I’ll stick solid but I’m so dumped inside.

What’s the point of a supporter forum if you can’t post your point of view.

if someone doesn’t agree, I’ll respond with some Kevin Wilson.....

DILLIGAF

I had a mate declare on FB Manly would win the spoon. I quickly replied ‘$100 says otherwise’. He’s taken the bet, I’m very confident I’ll win.
All I can say is, I hope you collect @mosto TBH, I'm not that confident my friend.

I believe the team will come out of the other side of this. I feel this forum is generally very pessimistic (not everyone) hopefully this pessimism is not within the team itself.
In saying this I hate watching us lose but I know it will be so much more sweeter when we start winning again.
Yep, I believe the team will come good and prove a lot of people wrong also.

That's hilarious, are you watching the Parra v Sharks game. Our clowns would be absolutely slaughtered in this gladiatorial battle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8