Waiting for team announcement !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
I must admit ,i am pretty anxious on hearing the team line-up today.
Do you think there will be any changes ?
I will be p#ssed if Ballin doesnt get a shot soon !,Hopefully todays the day !

Yeah i'll be quietly ammused to see what Dazzler has to offer............Noone is injured. So Nothing will change.

Except. Ballin for Burns.

I doubt anything will be changed so am not holding my breath. Second loss of the season coming up

I don't care where we're playing - I expect us to go for the win. We came within a point of beating them last year, regardless that it was at Brookie. We've upgraded, and they haven't. I expect a MASSIVE effort in the first 20 minutes.

the only change that has a quarter of a chance is burns for ballin - cuthbo wont get a run

I think it is important to note that if Ballin gets a run we should not expect miracles straight away. It is a big leap from PL to NRL.

However what we had on Saturday is not the answer!

Don't expect any changes, based upon past history Des will stick with the same mob who ran around last weekend.

Why change the team. Afterall they same blokes have lost something like 14 out of last 16 or 17 games so why change now?

If you stick with the same players then eventually they might come good. if not well they will probably set another record for the largest loss in manly's history this year.

Obviously the whole team now has the photos.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Williamson start at hooker, Dunley dropping to bench and someone like Rose coming onto the bench instead of Burns.

I personally hope Ballin gets a shot though.

I thought they had posted the new team by now a week ago..
The suspense is killing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8