Van Nguyen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Publish what you like, I'm sure this proves what levels you would go to to \"prove a point\"

That's a good way to win the trust of your patrons!

I didn't know that you keep dirt on everyone champ. Tell us more of what you have on other for us in ST!

Champ all I am saying is that you may have been "baiting" but you came across as an idiot, that was supported by quite a few PM's

I could not sleep last night so flicked on the tv to find a re run of the Osbournes. If ever someone wants to know how drugs can effect you look at Ossie. I forgot how funny that guy is :lol: :lol: Should not laugh but I cant help it, he cracks me up.

Yes substance abuse in copius amount are never going to be good for you.

Remember he was an alcoholic, Harry addict (and I dont mean potter) and put every other kind of drug you can imagine through his body several times a day.

his shakes more than likely come from the alcohol though. Ever seen "leaving las vegas"?

[quote author=byso]
You try to convince people like Mata that his depression isn't caused by drugs. Same story from Garts.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The arm chair expert!!!

[/quote]

I tried to convince him of nothing, I asked for proof, of which none was presented!

I am definately no expert but I read enough of the medical findings on it to know there is no conclusive evidence yet!

There's no conclusive evidence that it doesn't.

touche.

correct, but the onus of proof is not on me.

The lack of proof of a link is proof enough at this stage because the onus of proof lies on the party making the claim of a link!

[quote author=Matabele]

touche.

The lack of proof of a link is proof enough at this stage because the onus of proof lies on the party making the claim of a link!
[/quote]

No - your pre-supposition is that the onus of proof is not on you.

My pre-supposition is the opposite.

Whose pre-supposition is correct?

Byso - I suggest Dan is arguing from his own personal experience which is a fairly small minded and narrow view - regardless of how many countries have been graced with his presence.

Suggest you just treat it with the contempt it deserves.

[quote author=Matabele]

touche.

[/quote]

This is getting to sound a bit like another thread on this page hope it has the legs of the original :lol:

[quote author=Daniel]
[quote author=Matabele]

touche.

[/quote]

No - your pre-supposition is that the onus of proof is not on you.

My pre-supposition is the opposite.

Whose pre-supposition is correct?

Byso - I suggest Dan is arguing from his own personal experience which is a fairly small minded and narrow view - regardless of how many countries have been graced with his presence.

Suggest you just treat it with the contempt it deserves.
[/quote]

lol if you are debating from your own personal view then your argument is as equally narrow minded.

No I'm debating the opinion of an expert in the field who has thoroughly reviewed my case over a period of some years.

Do you know what a PhD is?

If Byso is an idiot (or whatever else it is you're calling him) then you're an arrogant young twat who has a lot to learn in life.

I am arrogant and young yes. If you didnt already know that, I am unsure where you have been reading.

If you are debating the view of another, it is still just hearsay evidence!

none on yourself. But if you have studies I would be ahppy to read them and be proven wrong. That is fine, but from the research i have done i can not find anything that would convince me of the link.

There is a lot of tabloid medicine out there fuelled by trash like ACA and the Telegraph

lol...

agree to disagree?

You and I are too proud and arrogant to ever see eye to eye on something and once again, our pre-suppositions are getting in the way

Note to self.

Add Drugs to list of topics to steer clear of.

1) Religion
2) Politics
3) Dans Ego ;)
4) Religion
and now
5) Drugs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16