Valentine Holmes and Cameron Munster fined by police

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
its only qld origin who gives a fat rats:mouseface:now if it was effecting the blues,thats a different story,pearces departure wont bother us either.:dogface:

The Courier Mail media reaction to the Pearce scandal was a front and back cover stating: ANIMAL, and it was all very anti Blues.
Queenslanders though, swept under the carpet. Only the mildest report on this on Qld news last night.
I just wish the general public would realise what the media manipulates and wants us to believe.
Not just in Western cultures either. Media sensation and the court of public opinion can result in innocent people losing their lives due to allegations that create an uproar.
So very wrong.

It's as quiet as the Martin Kennedy scandal. He's only a drug cheat, so it's not worth upsetting Qld about. Why do the media in Sydney refuse to be trained in the way the Vics and Qld media have been, to great effect?

Pearce never actually tried to f*^k a dog, as much as you'd think he did by listening to the media and reading in here. All these Qlders actually did do the things they are being accused of, or at least unlike Pearce, there's no proof they didn't.

Imagine if GI chose to wear blue. I think he knew what would go down.

There's no public video of the incident, so it is unlikely there will be any substantial punishment. The NRL should have sent Jack up there to keep an eye on them.
Jack needs to be employed by the NRL.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
ABC Darwin reported on Mr. Holmes & the case of the missing Munster, also on Packer's jail time, & how he's a better man, last night.
(And Pearce's story earlier, of course)
But, nothing on the upcoming Auckland 9's.
Darwin is mainly an AFL town & it seems the public are fed bad NRL news, a balanced diet would be healthier.

Last edited:
The (huge) difference in the size of this thread compared to the Pearce thread will probably match the relative media coverage. The media won't spend a lot of space on it if there's not the interest. The two boys are lesser knowns, likely first offences. And a verbal threat and runner isn't as sexy. Have to wonder about what goes on upstairs for these boys.

The video may or may not surface depends on how well there going with the corruption up here. As I understand it all city cops have cop cams pinned to their shirt/hats for evidence. (where's Larry when you need him? Lol)

It's as quiet as the Martin Kennedy scandal. He's only a drug cheat, so it's not worth upsetting Qld about. Why do the media in Sydney refuse to be trained in the way the Vics and Qld media have been, to great effect?

Pearce never actually tried to f*^k a dog, as much as you'd think he did by listening to the media and reading in here. All these Qlders actually did do the things they are being accused of, or at least unlike Pearce, there's no proof they didn't.

Imagine if GI chose to wear blue. I think he knew what would go down.
Go down with a black eye....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6