Vale Brenda Duchen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles were very saddened to hear of the passing of Brenda Duchen today.

A proud Sea Eagles Member for over 50 years, Brenda was one of the Club’s most loved supporters and always enjoyed travelling to watch her beloved Sea Eagles play, be it locally, interstate or overseas.

The Manly Club offer their deepest condolences to Brenda’s husband David, her children, and the entire Duchen family.

The NRL team will wear black armbands against the Melbourne Storm tomorrow as a mark of respect and to pay tribute to Brenda.

Brenda will be sorely missed but never forgotten by the Sea Eagles.”

Vale: Brenda Duchen

Such sad news. Brenda was a very close friend of my family, meeting through the footy and she always did so much for other people. Not only this, she did a lot for our club behind the scenes that many may not know about. She had been battling for a while and put up a good fight, but has sadly left us. The boys know how much this club meant to her and I hope they can find something in them tomorrow and do it for her.

Rest in Paradise Brenda, Brookie and all those away games won’t be the same without you. You’ll be missed by so many ❤

Oh no. When I was a kid she used to help Forbes Carlile with coaching duties while her kids were in the squad. I was also a kid in the squad. She was always the most delightful woman, so interested, and so inspiring. I lost track of her for years and only caught up with her again a few seasons ago at a game in Melbourne. She was the same wonderful Brenda. We became twitter friends and gosh she was so positive. May we all strive to be the selfless, intelligent, and kind person that Brenda Duchen was.
RIP.

Terribly sad to hear. A great supporter who walked the walk and not just blabbed on.

My condolences to her family and @ellakasmar 's as well in this sad time. I didn't know she was ill but I'm glad she's at peace now.

She was a top person all around, never heard anyone say otherwise.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8