Upset of the year so far

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Big game by the tit's last night to knock over the premiers in convincing fashion. But the sharks have been a bit off lateley. Thanks in part to Manlys demolishing a few weeks ago and the titans have some scalps this year.
For me the biggest upset was our own win over NQ cowboys up there 30-8.
After 2016, then the losess to parra and souff$ and so many new players nobody was expecting us to beat the thurston led cows.

Any other contenders for biggest upset?

Big game by the tit's last night to knock over the premiers in convincing fashion. But the sharks have been a bit off lateley. Thanks in part to Manlys demolishing a few weeks ago and the titans have some scalps this year.
After 2016, then the losess to parra and souff$ and so many new players nobody was expecting us to beat the thurston led cows.

A real shame about the knights and bongos last night , a massive upset taken away through poor discipline.

I hope your sense of smell is off today Mark ... I hope we run into the gaps around Annette Woods

Oh don't worry, I'm hoping the same thing but if the players turn up thinking " this is going to be a 50-6 rout" then we could very well be in trouble.

The gold coke really exposed a big weakness in the fish fingers defensive line last night. In and around the play the ball, inside passes continually caught the fishies floundering and the Titans were busting them at will.

Oh don't worry, I'm hoping the same thing but if the players turn up thinking " this is going to be a 50-6 rout" then we could very well be in trouble.
After last week, I don't think they will be heading into this game with a mood of complacency. Add to the mix DCE being snubbed, Marty playing game 100 and a referee aware we were well and truly shafted last week. And all signs are pointing towards a win.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8