Update the NRL HATE list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Fair enough to hate all rival clubs, but each year due to differing circumstances - these change....
After all the recent BS that only snowballs daily the Parra Worms have sprinted to a clear lead imo.
Even old ex players are jumping on board this train wreck of a club who have had limited success in modern years, attempting to lay the boot in during testing times.
Usually a team who provides little threat is overlooked in these times as the contenders are generally in the firing line, but congrats Slimeamatta - you have shot to the top of the class....
Still honourable mentions to Dogs , Souths & Illawarra....

I can't tell the difference between any of them.
They're all **** franchises from somewhere rubbish with dead**** supporters.
Who cares what these stupid entities and their waste of space, dribbling c**t supporters do or think. If they can think, which i doubt.
The sooner they all die out and we win Rugby League, the better.

Who cares what these stupid entities and their waste of space, dribbling c**t supporters do or think. If they can think, which i doubt.
Up the Duff! oh.... um... sorry, that didn't come out right. Parra suck.

Don't hold back Duff...tell us how you really feel !

The two teams I can't stomach losing to are Parra and Sharks. I used to hate Saints as well because of their supporters always banging on about 11 in a row, but now that they don't have a team anymore that's waned.

I used to hate Melbourne, Knights and the Dogs the most - I went easy on Parra because they were kinda pathetic and well, I have to confess, I married a Parra supporter @:blush:. I'm trying to convert her, but no luck yet.

Nowadays my limbic system is majorly activated when I see Souths, Cowboys (whingers) and Parramatta (so the wife's on my sh*t list).@:mad:

Bulldogs...bred not bought
South's....Pride of the league
Parramatta...Just because they **** me to tears.

Lol @Duff

for me it always used to be the broncs mainly cause I hated tallis and carroll and pretty much everyone on that team except Micahael De Vere. Don't mind them now. Can't stand the vermin and the eels will always have a special place of hate. And I never like the knights because I was brought up during that rivalry

..........................................................................................................................

Fair go Duff.
Part of having an opinion is being able to justify it. If you can't back up what you say, don't say it. Of course you are allowed to have an opinion but you can't just sling **** and tell no one why.......Unquote

Living on the Gold Coast has to be the Broncos and now with the 2nd greatest coach ever back (after Arthur of course) get so sick of hearing about them and how great they are non stop.

..........................................................................................................................

Fair go Duff.
Part of having an opinion is being able to justify it. If you can't back up what you say, don't say it. Of course you are allowed to have an opinion but you can't just sling **** and tell no one why.......Unquote

He did. The second sentence is his reasoning. Just because you don't like it doesn't invalidate it.

Why do I hate the following teams:

Rabbits - because their fans carry on like they are the champs. 1st win in 47 years. Big deal. And they got Gift.
Easts - because of the 2013 grand final.
Dogs - because of the 1995 grand final.
Newcastle - same but 1997 grand final.
Melbourne - salary cap and 2007 grand final
St Illawarra because of the shyte they carried on with in 1996 grand final
Parramatta - I still remember 1983 grand final I know they outplayed us but it still hurts
West - because they coined the fibros and silvertails (Roy Masters) They used to be known in the 50's as the millionaires. (Now also include Balmain)
Brisbane - because they virtually had the SOO in the 90's but only one a few grand finals.
Canberra - because they had the Australian backline and they went over the cap back in 1980's to 1990's
Cowboys - because they carried on like d heads over the Foran handball in the play offs
Titans - recent news articles enough said
Cronulla - can't really say I hate them overly - we did beat them in two (3) grand finals in the 70's.
Warriors - they stole Mathew Ridge in 90's.
The rest are just a general hate because they are not my team. Go Panthers

Why do I hate the following teams:

Rabbits - because their fans carry on like they are the champs. 1st win in 47 years. Big deal. And they got Gift.
Easts - because of the 2013 grand final.
Dogs - because of the 1995 grand final.
Newcastle - same but 1997 grand final.
Melbourne - salary cap and 2007 grand final
St Illawarra because of the shyte they carried on with in 1996 grand final
Parramatta - I still remember 1983 grand final I know they outplayed us but it still hurts
West - because they coined the fibros and silvertails (Roy Masters) They used to be known in the 50's as the millionaires. (Now also include Balmain)
Brisbane - because they virtually had the SOO in the 90's but only one a few grand finals.
Canberra - because they had the Australian backline and they went over the cap back in 1980's to 1990's
Cowboys - because they carried on like d heads over the Foran handball in the play offs
Titans - recent news articles enough said
Cronulla - can't really say I hate them overly - we did beat them in two (3) grand finals in the 70's.
Warriors - they stole Mathew Ridge in 90's.
The rest are just a general hate because they are not my team. Go Panthers
Actually, that pretty much sums it up for me...oh and add to Brisbane the fact they had the hide to towel us up in their first game in the comp (and we were reigning premiers) - bastards had no respect!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4