Uate......time's up (again, again, again)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

lillchip

Reserve Grader
Seriously...

How many more atrocities.

Twice in the first half he inexplicably flew in field off his wing position and gifted Motric two tries.

Take off those and we win the game comfortably.

He made all of 8 runs in the whole match.

And we all know he's an absolute shot duck trying to catch high balls.

He looks positively frightened the entire game.

If ever there was a liability costing us wins week after week this is it staring Barrett in the face.

I'll say it again, if Newcastle, who won the spoon 3 years running, punted him permanently to reserve grade, what possible reason could there be for leaving him in the Manly team?

We can't kick picking nice guys and mates, and we're all very sorry, but this is the NRL.

Enough is enough.

We won’t get permission to play Anderson this year. Parker or Matt Wright would be the options.

I’d pick Parker for his defence and keep Wright on the bench.

We won’t get permission to play Anderson this year. Parker or Matt Wright would be the options.

I’d pick Parker for his defence and keep Wright on the bench.
That's true about Anderson but what about the speedy Tom Wright ?

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Seriously...

How many more atrocities.

Twice in the first half he inexplicably flew in field off his wing position and gifted Motric two tries.

Take off those and we win the game comfortably.

He made all of 8 runs in the whole match.

And we all know he's an absolute shot duck trying to catch high balls.

He looks positively frightened the entire game.

If ever there was a liability costing us wins week after week this is it staring Barrett in the face.

I'll say it again, if Newcastle, who won the spoon 3 years running, punted him permanently to reserve grade, what possible reason could there be for leaving him in the Manly team?

We can't kick picking nice guys and mates, and we're all very sorry, but this is the NRL.

Enough is enough.
That's what Uate does and keeps doing .
He comes in off his wing like a Seagull looking for a potato chip
FXT95388.jpg

That's true about Anderson but what about the speedy Tom Wright ?
Speed is one thing - defence is another.

Uate isn’t a liability due to speed issues, he is a liability because he has poor defensive reads - I don’t see Tom Wright as a step up defensively, nor is he a winger by trade, so he would have to learn as he went and that is not ideal.

Is all you care about speed? Matt Wright is the obvious choice if Uate gets dropped.
Tom does not only have speed but also skill . I think he deserves an opportunity . There is no substitute for speed on the wing to finish off moves and the opposition . That's my view

It’s tough, seems like an ultra friendly guy, but he is a liability unfortunately. Matt Wright or Parker please.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
I don't see the damage in putting Matt Wright on his wing? When walker comes back just push suli out to wing and have Wright on the bench for utility.

According to the stats Hodkinson and Poo made just one run each. Surely this inactivity can't be acceptable.
Seriously . Which other half and hooker in the comp has stats like that ?
Next question ....
Which team in the comp can win with stats like that coming from part of their spine ?
Those stats are spineless .
untitled.png

Speed is one thing - defence is another.

Uate isn’t a liability due to speed issues, he is a liability because he has poor defensive reads - I don’t see Tom Wright as a step up defensively, nor is he a winger by trade, so he would have to learn as he went and that is not ideal.
I didn't say Uate is a liability because he has speed on his feet , I was saying Uate is a liability with his speed between the ears in his defensive reads. I think Tom Wright has all the attributes to be a great winger, centre ,fullback and unless he is given a fair go like Matt Wright , Uate, Suli and Kelly we will never know .

I didn't say Uate is a liability because he has speed on his feet , I was saying Uate is a liability with his speed between the ears in his defensive reads. I think Tom Wright has all the attributes to be a great winger, centre ,fullback and unless he is given a fair go like Matt Wright , Uate, Suli and Kelly we will never know .
If we didn’t have Parker available - sure. I would still pick Parker as we need better defence on the edges and he provides that.

I'd rather give Tom Wright a crack at wing rather than uate. Even if he makes similar errors as uate (which I doubt) we will at least be giving one of our potential future stars some game time. Uate is heading towards the door and we should gently chaperone him out. He's far too inconsistent and the errors he makes are game changers.

If we didn’t have Parker available - sure. I would still pick Parker as we need better defence on the edges and he provides that.
Parker is a good player and he would also be a better option than the un reliable Uate . What motivational message is the coach sending to his playing squad when he accepts inept play from players and keeps selecting them .

I'd rather give Tom Wright a crack at wing rather than uate. Even if he makes similar errors as uate (which I doubt) we will at least be giving one of our potential future stars some game time. Uate is heading towards the door and we should gently chaperone him out. He's far too inconsistent and the errors he makes are game changers.
Uate is the most popular player in the NRL !!!
Uate is very popular with the opposition coaching staff and our coaching staff
Why ? Its obvious ....
Uate is targeted by all opposition coaches and he keeps being selected by ours
We have our coaching staff to thank for making Uate so popular
There is an old saying that pain makes people change
The question I would like to ask our coaching staff is how much fcken pain and more loses do we have to go through before they make a change . ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8