Turn the lights out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, yet again our season comes to a close earlier than it should. This club needs to do something drastic before we decline into the abyss forever.
Eleven years and counting (it will not happen in the next 2 or 3)...

we are amongst the rabble now... at this rate the Tigpies will win another premiership before we do... or, heaven forbid, Twent's dogs will....

I still believe we can give it a shot this year if, and it is a massive if, we are healthy

One leg tommy, no Shu and no paskea is just too much for this paper thin squad to cover
You are dreaming. We are giving up 30 points every week. Healthy Turbo won't fix that.

I am painfully aware that I am very much a glass half full guy at the moment
It is so frustrating that we are plagued with injuries every single year. I pray for a season where Turbo can play from start to finish.

I still believe we can give it a shot this year if, and it is a massive if, we are healthy

One leg tommy, no Shu and no paskea is just too much for this paper thin squad to cover
I drink whatever you are having tonight.

We may play finals but will be canon fodder for whoever we play.

We are so shot as a club right now.

The lights were turned out 2 seconds into the game.

We’ll have 100-0 ( over two games ) scored over the next two games.

Thank **** I’ll be in Darwin and mostly away from reality.
Yeah I am thanking **** that I did not travel 4 hours return and sit in the rain to watch that fiasco with my boy tonight MfB....

...would have scarred the poor kid for life... worse still, it might have turned him into a bloody Donkeys supporter!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8