Turbo and origin in 24

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 27 52.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Tommy owes Manly for keeping the faith the past few years with his injury history. The money paid for him whilst not playing is crazy. He will have to play origin if selected. Jamie Lyon was the last player who refused to play & was not allowed to play for Manly during Origin as far as I remember.

Tommy owes Manly for keeping the faith the past few years with his injury history. The money paid for him whilst not playing is crazy. He will have to play origin if selected. Jamie Lyon was the last player who refused to play & was not allowed to play for Manly during Origin as far as I remember.
Not allowed by who?

Jamie Lyon was the last player who refused to play & was not allowed to play for Manly during Origin as far as I remember.
My recollection is he played when he was named and then NSW stopped naming him because he had made it clear that his heart was not in it..

I don’t think he actually ever defied the selectors and therefore was not punished or stood down by the NRL… I may be wrong though…

Jamie was never stood down for not playing SOO from my memory.
He was certainly forced to play early in his career, until Ricky spoke with him and accepted his reasons.

Is there a guarantee he’ll be picked ??

There’s plenty of others who would do ok if he’s being picked as a centre

I think he has already made himself available by being at the various training camps and spine dinners already this year.

It’s more to where he would play, some talk of Edwards having his name on the 1 jumper, for me Edwards is a high energy and effort player, in origin everyone is playing with high intensity.

I would have Tom before Edwards and Teddy at the back, could work well for Manly also getting Tom fully switched on for 80 minutes.

My Origin side based on being fit..

1. Turbo
2. Suaalii
3. Mitchell
4. Crichton
5. Lomax
6. Moses
7. Cleary
8. Haas
9. Api
10. Jake
11. Martin
12. Guaca
13. Yeo
14. Robson
15. Murray
16. Utoikamanu
17. Tent

Last edited:
Yes but I hope to God that he doesn't get injured again
1713793408513.png

I think he has already made himself available by being at the various training camps and spine dinners already this year.

It’s more to where he would play, some talk of Edwards having his name on the 1 jumper, for me Edwards is a high energy and effort player, in origin everyone is playing with high intensity.

I would have Tom before Edwards and Teddy at the back, could work well for Manly also getting Tom fully switched on for 80 minutes.

My Origin side based on being fit..

1. Turbo
2. Suaalii
3. Mitchell
4. Crichton
5. Lomax
6. Moses
7. Cleary
8. Haas
9. Api
10. Jake
11. Martin
12. Guaca
13. Yeo
14. Robson
15. Murray
16. Utoikamanu
17. Tent
No To'o???

Best winger in the comp by some margin.

No To'o???

Best winger in the comp by some margin.
You are probably right, a good meter eater, I would go with height to combat Coates, both Lomax and Suaalii have good height and are kick targets in attack.

Madge may go with To’o he has done nothing wrong but he hasn’t stood out for me in his six games this season on the left wing..

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8