TTTT4 Teamlist Tuesday Twenty-Twenty4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Troboievic
Garrick
Koula
Parker
Saab

Brooks
DCE

Turbo
Ola
Tuilagi
Paseka
Croker
Lodge

Schuster
Turbo
Bullemore
Aloia

Okay, okay, hear me out I know this could be merged into the Seibuild thread by one of the clean up merchant moderators on the site, and could be labelled premature...

But for the first time in a long long time we have some new talent coming into the club, not just through the pathways.

Having said that when I thought abought the team based on present form (Parker was defensively great against the Chooks and very good at the tough runs, Garrick hasn't had the opportunity to nail down centre, covering 1) I only had room for 2 new buys in the 17 and Lodge could easily make way for Sipley or (if he can get the critical errors out of his game) Keppie, which would seem to make most on the forum happy.

So I thought it would be interesting to see how this 17 evolved leading up to that day (hopefully in Vegas) and encourage everyone who can be bothered to post their ideas now and as form progresses with the players we have at the club and those at the tigers, sorry those at other clubs going forward,

Cheers, TEE

Troboievic
Garrick
Koula
Parker
Saab

Brooks
DCE

Turbo
Ola
Tuilagi
Paseka
Croker
Lodge

Schuster
Turbo
Bullemore
Aloia

Okay, okay, hear me out I know this could be merged into the Seibuild thread by one of the clean up merchant moderators on the site, and could be labelled premature...

But for the first time in a long long time we have some new talent coming into the club, not just through the pathways.

Having said that when I thought abought the team based on present form (Parker was defensively great against the Chooks and very good at the tough runs, Garrick hasn't had the opportunity to nail down centre, covering 1) I only had room for 2 new buys in the 17 and Lodge could easily make way for Sipley or (if he can get the critical errors out of his game) Keppie, which would seem to make most on the forum happy.

So I thought it would be interesting to see how this 17 evolved leading up to that day (hopefully in Vegas) and encourage everyone who can be bothered to post their ideas now and as form progresses with the players we have at the club and those at the tigers, sorry those at other clubs going forward,

Cheers, TEE
You know you're not legally allowed to pick Tommy three times, right?

So much will depend on how Turbo gets through the offseason. The club said he spent a week in hospital as a precaution. A whole week in hospital just 'as a precaution'????? Sheesh

Anyway assuming he's OK, I'd have Talau at centre instead of Parks, props Jake and Tino, Schu ultra fit and starting at lock, Dean M at 14, Paseka Bull and aloia as a powerful bench

Troboievic
Garrick
Koula
Parker
Saab

Brooks
DCE

Turbo
Ola
Tuilagi
Paseka
Croker
Lodge

Schuster
Turbo
Bullemore
Aloia

Cheers, TEE

Any Manly team named without the great man Keppie listed as a starting prop and Captain, is a complete and utter nonsense. The author of such tripe automatically disqualifies themselves from any further meaningful discourse on the subject.

1 - someone call an ambulance in case something is wrong with TEE, looking at the thread title! lol

2 - This is a YART..!

3 - You 'ingrates' should worship mods for the amount of cleaning up they do. Especially that good looking one who is on when most of you are still asleep, thanks to time zones!!! (that's right, I'm talking about the NZ moderators!

Now usually one would clean up the post to show "turbo" not picked 3 times, but we'll just let it slide so everyone can laugh at you!!!

(kidding, thanks for posting!)

1 - someone call an ambulance in case something is wrong with TEE, looking at the thread title! lol

2 - This is a YART..!

3 - You 'ingrates' should worship mods for the amount of cleaning up they do. Especially that good looking one who is on when most of you are still asleep, thanks to time zones!!! (that's right, I'm talking about the NZ moderators!

Now usually one would clean up the post to show "turbo" not picked 3 times, but we'll just let it slide so everyone can laugh at you!!!

(kidding, thanks for posting!)
Right that's it, I spent five long minutes writing this in bed with a lean over this morning. And twenty-five minutes trying to assemble my unappreciated pixel6 artwork(that's a phone @Woodsie) from the artful description of Lachlan Croker (who will thusforth be referred to as Meerkat) I employed to a fellow poster in an inebriated state that was the cause of said 'lean over'.

I will try and find the correct thread to post it in.

Or maybe I won't....ha ha ha ha ha (maniacal) ha

Trbo
Saab
Koula
Garrick
Jaxon Paulo
DCE
Brooks
Paseka
Croker
Lodge
Olakau’atu
Schuster
Jrbo

Res: Weekes, Keppie, Aloiai, Bullemore
I like that but I don't think Paulo is going to be in the shop front too for the rest of the season much as I thought he was playing well at the start of the season.

So much will depend on how Turbo gets through the offseason. The club said he spent a week in hospital as a precaution. A whole week in hospital just 'as a precaution'????? Sheesh

Anyway assuming he's OK, I'd have Talau at centre instead of Parks, props Jake and Tino, Schu ultra fit and starting at lock, Dean M at 14, Paseka Bull and aloia as a powerful bench
Geez mate, I think I want to see more from Talua than he's showing with the Tigers at the moment before replacing Parks. Yeah I know, it's only hypothetical at this point and the centre and wing spots are certainly up for grabs. Unfortunately, I don't see any of our current or new candidates as anything special. I guess time will tell.

And you're right about Tom - a week as a precaution is a worry.

Right that's it, I spent five long minutes writing this in bed with a lean over this morning. And twenty-five minutes trying to assemble my unappreciated pixel6 artwork(that's a phone @Woodsie) from the artful description of Lachlan Croker (who will thusforth be referred to as Meerkat) I employed to a fellow poster in an inebriated state that was the cause of said 'lean over'.

I will try and find the correct thread to post it in.

Or maybe I won't....ha ha ha ha ha (maniacal) ha
Lol, I guess the top end gets to everyone eventually :)

Any Manly team named without the great man Keppie listed as a starting prop and Captain, is a complete and utter nonsense. The author of such tripe automatically disqualifies themselves from any further meaningful discourse on the subject.
Yeah .. Start Keppie in the front row and make him Captain ... too easy.
wow, you must have started early this morning🍻, i guess it's 5 o'clock somewhere;)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8