Tries, Tries, Tries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Not sure of records of try scoring in Manly's past but I dont think I've ever seen a situation in their past when their two wingers have scored 20 tries a piece and the full back 19 tries in one season. That in itself must be a record. Taufua and Williams scored 20 each in the 2013 season, while the full back Brett Stewart scored 22 in 2008. Blake of course holds the record of 27 tries. Junee 23 tries, Menzies and Terry Hill 22, and Fulton 21. But there has never been a season where the 1,2 and 5 have scored so many in one season, and we still have three games left, and two against bottom sides. This season that began so poorly could break the records. Who'd a thought in April?

Last edited:
Not sure of records of try scoring in Manly's past but I dont think I've ever seen a situation in their past when their two wingers have scored 20 tries a piece and the full back 19 tries in one season. That in itself must be a record. Taufua and Williams scored 20 each in the 2013 season, while the full back Brett Stewart scored 22 in 2008. Blake of course holds the record of 27 tries. Junee 23 tries, Menzies and Terry Hill 22, and Fulton 21. But there has never been a season where the 1,2 and 5 have scored so many in one season, and we still have three games left, and two against bottom sides. This season that began so poorly could break the records. Who'd a thought in April?

On the fox coverage I 'think' they said no team has had the 1,2,and 5 score 20 tries each in one season...ever.

Isn't it wonderful that the new blow out scores and touch footy ... isn't a negative when it is us flogging the living tripe out of the slimebags ...

Well we better strap in boys... We have dogs and cowboys to round out the season... If des wants top 4 then there's no way we're resting players and I fully expect to put a minimum 50 pts on each team... You'd think tom,Garrick and saab will all pick up another 5-6 tries between them in those 2 games alone... Time to break some records

Manly got 2 extra 6s, Parra got 3. Manly conceded 5 penalties, Parra 7. Pretty even which is good to see.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8