Trial V Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No Aloiai again despite originally being named as captain for last week’s game .Vegas may not be on his agenda then.But Sipley seems to have recovered from his pec injury
Vegas certainties being rested - DCE, Turbo & Jurbo, Koula, Haumole, Croker, Saab.
Aloiai must be there too.

Roosters backline looks pretty intimidating...

IMG_5653.png

A couple of interesting picks but I guess given we've got one more on-field training session, all stars, trial and then start thinking about trip to Vegas. It kind of mate sense. Does anyone know when the boys are due to fly out?

Brendan Wakeham been copping a bit of flak and I thought he was ordinary when watching him in action, but just maybe been training well and fits into the style of play - good luck to him...
He has some strike but a few bloopers on the real, I'm keen to see how he plays along with the Schu who will come into it off the pine.
Liked what Brown gave last week in the NSW cup game energy wise and looked sharp with the ball in hand and Talau in the centres gets a chance to make a claim he is an option if needed in the NRL side......Ben T will be hungry again to try steal the starting position and was the best on ground last Sunday.
Interesting starting Lawton at 9 with GCKT and Humphrey 2 more players out to prove they belong in the 17, gunna be a good test for the boys competing for a shot in round 1, as this Roosters side will come out hard with basically a full strength team.

Seibs must think Lawton's defence is greater than the two young up and comers at 9 to start him in both these trials. I love the sheriff's leg speed in the back row myself.

Think it's a bit of a mismatch. They're going near full strength about 14 of starting 17 and we've got maybe 5 of our starting 17. Oh well trials results don't mean sh*t.

Clearly Seibold isn’t too worried about the pre season competition, and it looks like the Roosters are.

Based on the two sides it’ll be a bit like last weekend ,but with us on the end of a 68-6 flogging this time.

Last edited:
That is the Blacktown backline for manly, some decent forwards picked, but it is mostly the depth 14 out of our top 30.

Hodgson would be our #4 fullback after turbo, Garrick and koula.

I will be surprised if the roosters put that full strength team out there for more than 1 quarter, so it could be closer than 68-6!

That is the Blacktown backline for manly, some decent forwards picked, but it is mostly the depth 14 out of our top 30.

Hodgson would be our #4 fullback after turbo, Garrick and koula.

I will be surprised if the roosters put that full strength team out there for more than 1 quarter, so it could be closer than 68-6!
Yes that’s a fair comment as well , I remember going to a trial game at the Sunshine Coast when Matt Orford first signed on ( the infamous Green Jersey game ) and being excited at the side listed to find that the first graders only played the very last quarter.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8