1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trent H

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Wheel, Aug 7, 2010.

1. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    He is starting to show something over the last few weeks, thought he was great tonight, while he is not worth $280K at this stage of his career I feel we might regret  not keeping him in the years ahead.

Best part about him is that he hasn't dropped off and is giving 110% each week.

2. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 9
    Let's hope this game against Cronk, who IMO is arguably the best no.7 in the comp , gives our boy some confidence heading into the semis.

3. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    what did he do wrong to warrant a reaction by some to be in trouble any one see it..

4. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 12
    I thought he was good tonight and last week as well. Up till then I couldn't quite see why he was so highly rated - solid, I figured, but not great. But now he's settled his future, I think he's starting to show what he can do. He could end up a very good player.

5. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    Yeah, I read other posts that says he'll be in trouble... for what? I was at the ground and saw nothing untoward.

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    He lifted Inglis up who came down on the top of his head

I think he will be fine with the 1st one, but that 2nd one will definitely see him get a charge. Depending on the grading he may get away with a guilty plea enabling him to play next week

7. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    No he'll be fine. I'm sure he was just trying to shake some of that illegal cap money out of Ingliss'  pockets.

8. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    2nd one may have been worse.Could be in bit of trouble!

9. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    I have seen enough to think this kid has more talent in a single rectal hair than any of has together.

This kid with foran would make most teams cry

10. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Hodko is overrated,he might be a decent halfback,but he isnt worth Ox's ball sweat

I just hope DCE has a good short kicking game,we have long kicks well covered,id rather not see my lock as the best grubber user in the team

11. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Dce is being outplayed by Seu seu at the moment