Trbojevic halves pairing in the near future?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The coach told me the long term plan is to let the Turbos go and get Ash Taylor and Kyle Flanagan in the halves. He reckons that with them and his garden furniture we will be a real threat for the top 8.

but then the coach resigned…
Ash Taylor and Kyle Flanagan. Sounds like a dream halves combination to me. What can we do to make this a reality?

Trent is that you
Afternoon all.

I was having thoughts earlier this morning about Cherry Evans and Foran's future and who to replace them with when they're done which is a lot sooner rather than later and I was thinking because Schuster is such a weapon in the back row that maybe Tom and Jake could possibly form a halves pairing with the ball skills that they possess.

What do you all think?
Trent, Is that you mate? By then you will be coaching Parramatta to enough wooden spoons to make a garden chair.

Qld's loving every game being played up here. Suncorp, Redcliffe, Gold and Sunshine Coasts, Rocky and Toowoomba. I'll be at the Manly game next Sunday. Wooohooo.
Your a cruel man @qldeagle 🥺 😭 If the border bubble hadn't burst I would be up there every weekend. I can't even get into my QLD office anymore. It's in Coolangatta and I live in Kingscliff!!!
Such is life. Enjoy the games mate 👍 Particularly the Manly games. Go Manly.

This team will give the Manly some trouble ....

1 Anthony Milford
2 Blake Ferguson
3 Michael Chee-Kam
4 Josh Dugan
5 Michael Oldfield
6 Kyle Flanagan
7 Ash Taylor
8 Josh McGuire
9 Danny Levi
10 Aiden Tolman
11 Tyrone Peachey
12 Paul Vaughan