Transfer market in gridlock until first domino falls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
BREAKING: Michael Maguire agrees to coach Wests Tigers, freeing up Ivan Cleary to join Penrith for pre-season training, via @MichaelChammas
https://t.co/acMYRFv6Vc
#NRL https://t.co/99v3bUBMSL

and Maquire had concerns about Manly's training facilities - LOL . I guess all of a sudden he got desperate after being shunned by the Broncos.
Tigers will go down the gurgler and be favs for the spoon now.

We should have a crack at aitken

He was looking like a fired up young Matt Cooper at the beginning of the 2018 season but that’s also why they’ll want to hang onto him. Lomax just re-signed and for an 18yr old he looks like he’s playing in his 5th year of 1st grade already, plus he’s a goal kicking sharp shooter. Jail Field seems to be the odd man out here and appears the most likely to consider outside offers.
We have some good centres already but Jai has plenty of experience at fullback and centre and Matt Wright used to fit that back line utility spot. Is Matt definitely moved on?
I’m rambling.. coffee was perky this morning.. cheers! ; )

The NRL actually lacks control of the financial landscape of the game. The Salary Cap is a is useless whilst ever TPA's are not transparent and disclosed and the NRL should have to register the contract for each club's head coach prior to that person being permitted to act in that position. The NRL should refuse to register a subsequent contract unless the previous one has expired, or if the contract that hasn't run it's full term there is written evidence that the contract has been terminated by the parties by consent or by order of a court. In relation to ludicrous situations of players contracting with another club more than a season in advance such as Crighton this should be stopped by implementing a trade window similar to the AFL.

Amazing the media reporting of it isn't it.

Panthers about to have their 3rd coach in 10 weeks, no big deal. Wests Tigers cant keep a coach more than 2 years, about to appoint their 4th coach since 2013. Souths coach only lasts a year and Broncos now getting rid of their master coach.

Now imagine if any of those things happened at Manly. F#ck me wouldn't we get flogged for it

Last edited:
We need a WTF emoji ....... I'd have him at Brookie in less time than it takes me to say hello and thank you ....
Bizzare that they would flick their most marketable player.:confused:

Then again, Kiwi Coach Madge needs a half at the Tigers :nerd:

But Manly's budget wouldn't meet his market value ATM

I think a change for Johnson will be good for him. Over here in Auckland, being a one club city (country), he just gets smashed in the media every time the Warriors lose. Because we love our All Blacks, our league counterparts get compared to them which is a battle that you just can't win unfortunately.

Last edited:
Josh Messood tweets that Johnson to tiges Brooks to warriors.
He got that off his mate the player whisperer.
Righto...

Yep, see we’re already leading the way again.
Didn’t take long did it!
I feel for all these coaches and their managers it was a bit more like.... Sh#t! If Des can go back to manly then lets tear up the rulebook and go for it.

• 😆
Reactions: R3
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8