Top Squad this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Ryan

Journey Man
I've noticed the official site has some more players added to our top 30:
Jacob Sykes (Prop) - never heard of him
Viliami Fifita (forward) - a reserve grader?

Where did these guys come from? Reserve grade for us? @Smokin Joe , any detail on them mate?

Leaves us with unknowns like Sykes, Fifita, Tuitavake, Roumanos, Fainu (thought he signed with The Tigers?) and Boyle (to a lesser degree). Do any of these have a real shot at playing first grade?

I'm just basing this off our official site.

They all have a shot at first grade and the way Covid and our injuries are piling up it could be very soon!
Except Boyle apparently is out for a long time and I think Tuitavake may also be out injured.
Sione has gone to Tigers so he'll probably get a game over there.

I've noticed the official site has some more players added to our top 30:
Jacob Sykes (Prop) - never heard of him
Viliami Fifita (forward) - a reserve grader?

Where did these guys come from? Reserve grade for us? @Smokin Joe , any detail on them mate?

Leaves us with unknowns like Sykes, Fifita, Tuitavake, Roumanos, Fainu (thought he signed with The Tigers?) and Boyle (to a lesser degree). Do any of these have a real shot at playing first grade?

I'm just basing this off our official site.
I posted this in another thread today with same query:

According to MWSE, Jacob Sykes is a Prop. Along with Humphries and Gordon CKT, he's a development player for 2022 and with our injury toll we might just need him...

As for Fifita, he's a 2022 Train & Trial player, as well as Ackland, Vaega, Dargan, De Luis, Leiu, Roumanos and Manase Fainu. (We've been kept in the dark as far as Sione is concerned.)

Alec Tuitavake is in our top 30 to 2023. Also being a Prop, I'd say he's a good a chance as any to play first grade.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8