Tooves fights to hold Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Parra don't have the coin, play nice, put his 2 year deal back on the table, Choc will sign it and we can all move on. If he wants a three year deal, restructure next year and back end that third year haha...

Stevo said:
Another Choc thread???? Really??????? Really??????????? Really?????????????????????

Geez Stevo, I apologise for having an opinion!

Choc has been a warrior for this club over the past 10 or so years and this year was still considered good enough to warrant Origin selection for NSW. I can understand Tooves not being overly keen to let him go, especially if he can put the crap behind him and keep his mouth shut when it comes to the media.

On the other hand, if he doesn't want to be here.......

Even without Choc though I still think we have a very talented stock of back rowers. JamieB, T-Red, Lui, JSL, Horo, Chee-Kam, Andrews (or is he a prop?) etc.

Its our front row I worry about. BJ is good, Matty Ballin is a rock and Star is getting there.....but we need an experienced, hard nosed big bopper.

HoldenV8 said:
Choc has been a warrior for this club over the past 10 or so years and this year was still considered good enough to warrant Origin selection for NSW. I can understand Tooves not being overly keen to let him go, especially if he can put the crap behind him and keep his mouth shut when it comes to the media.

On the other hand, if he doesn't want to be here.......

Even without Choc though I still think we have a very talented stock of back rowers. JamieB, T-Red, Lui, JSL, Horo, Chee-Kam, Andrews (or is he a prop?) etc.

Its our front row I worry about. BJ is good, Matty Ballin is a rock and Star is getting there.....but we need an experienced, hard nosed big bopper.

Willie Mason for example

Willie might be a good buy for the club. After losing both Gifty and Kingdog we have lost a LOT of experience in our pack.

I've never been Mason's biggest fan, but I think we're going to need someone like him next year and TBH I wouldn't be against the club signing him.

Cmon tooves.....show whatamong the team is bigger than any player or group of players...send him on his way

HoldenV8 said:
Willie might be a good buy for the club. After losing both Gifty and Kingdog we have lost a LOT of experience in our pack.

I've never been Mason's biggest fan, but I think we're going to need someone like him next year and TBH I wouldn't be against the club signing him.

I think he'd be fair value , and surely we must have some cap spare after the departure of King/ Stewart

I hope to god he stays; losing one Manly legend already for next year, so not two please.

People may change and get over there spats in the off season. Choc is a legend of the club and should finish his career with us. Who knows, Choc staying might bring some harmony back to the place.

It's a big issue tho.

Never have i been involved in a topic (rugby league) that brings so much hate if you don't tow the party line.

This site was made to get away from that shiiiit and i think Dan made clear it still is. I couldn't care less if you think manly would be better off supporting a LGBT recruitment policy for players. It's more interesting than 50 threads saying go Watmough you are the best ever!

Opinions away fellas. To much of anything is a good thing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8