Tom Trbojevic Says no to Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be fair I would suggest that every club, including des and the dogs, would have conversations with talented youngsters.

The only reason this is a story is due to the Des link - if asked I would bet that Tom T has had interest for more than one club.

"Tom says 'Yes!' to Manly - Is the way I prefer to read the title heading.

:)

lsz said:
To be fair I would suggest that every club, including des and the dogs, would have conversations with talented youngsters.

The only reason this is a story is due to the Des link - if asked I would bet that Tom T has had interest for more than one club.

Stuart at the raiders had a crack at Tom as well.

Not worth a mention in the newspaper that another player turned Ricky down.

There are only so many newspaper pages...not enough for every time rick and the raiders are shot down....

Can't imagine that we can keep them all in the backline. Aside from the usual suspects in the backline we have to keep hold of Guth,Wolf,Tom Turbo,Satini, Littlejohn,Blair.

Promising young fullback Tom Trbojevic has proven he’s got more than just a freakish rugby league talent.

Students across NSW received their ATAR yesterday, and Trbojevic, who recently graduated from Pittwater High School, received an outstanding result.

The 2014 Holden Cup Player of the year was rewarded with an ATAR of 94.3, capping off a memorable year for the 18-year-old.

“I did do a lot of study, so I guess the hard work for me has paid off. That gets me into my university course at Macquarie. I’ll be studying Economics and Finance,” Trbojevic said.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/12/19/top_marks_for_promis.html

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8