Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hastings has some attributes that are far superior to Tom ie. passing, kicking, ball security and patience.

Overall Tom is a far more destructive player and better player overall, but Hastings also possess some skills that Tom has yet to produce.

Problem is Tom generates go forward/momentum on top of attacking spark and penetration---since we don't have enough forward depth as it is in the go forward department it is a huge loss.

Club has posted a story with scans to come tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed! I would assume if it is an ACL the clubs medical would be almost certain of that even prior to this point.

A reasonable source on twitter @nrlphysio who looks over the footage of all major NRL injury occurs few said worst case ankle 12 weeks, Knee 9 months.

My answer to your question.

Hastings to FB. (This next stint could really define Hastings as a player - FB is a pivotal role - excited to see what he's capable of - we just improved our for and against with his capable goal kicking ability).

Lussick or Perrett to the bench. (Both are fantastic additions to the bench - much needed fire power as we seemed to fall away in the Broncs game - Myles will surely play origin as Walters couldn't coach to save his life - we will see both off the bench very soon - strengthening the pack).
When is Darcy due back?

A lot of people saying Hastings
As good of a player he is and show's he hasn't played starting fullback in all his NRL games
This could be a risk
Who to pick if Tom is out for an extended amount of time is tough
NSW cup team has had 6 different fullbacks in 10 rounds
Too much of a risk playing the NYC fullback
The way Barrett picks his team i would suggest it will be M Wright , he has been on the extended bench a lot this year

A lot of people saying Hastings
As good of a player he is and show's he hasn't played starting fullback in all his NRL games
This could be a risk
Who to pick if Tom is out for an extended amount of time is tough
NSW cup team has had 6 different fullbacks in 10 rounds
Too much of a risk playing the NYC fullback
The way Barrett picks his team i would suggest it will be M Wright , he has been on the extended bench a lot this year
Hastings played for roosters 20s at fullback and represented the junior roos and blues at fullback also.

Hastings played for roosters 20s at fullback and represented the junior roos and blues at fullback also.
Hastings was predominately a 5/8 , 1/2 back
played 1 junior kangaroo as fullback and 1 nsw u/20 soo & 1 u/18 soo in the halves he played only 2 games as starting fullback in his 3 years at the roosters including u/20"s
My point is he is more a half than a fullback
He is a talented player and could play anywhere though

Source : https://nycdatabase.org

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8